Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
205 Posts
you posted in the off road section so pretty much most to all of us are going to say mud tires and lift lol but the final decision is going to be your own since it is your truck!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I think you kind of first have to decide where you're going to be ...

In the lifted zone, or in the dropped zone.

You can't be in both. Its kind of like matter and anti-matter. Even though they can co-exist in close proximity, like at meets or shows, they cannot exist in the exact same point of the space-time continuum. If that ever happens, then we
(as in the entire Universe) are all SOL :worried: :x :worried:

Oh ... unless you are talking about owning 2 TrailVoys ... :undecided

AG

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,436 Posts
I can't possibly say anything that wouldn't come across as snarky or worse, so I'm just going to shut up.

After just one comment: no matter which direction you go, it will attract the wrong kind of women. :crackup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks fellas, i was never gonna lower it, but lift it a few inches get some muddin tires or some big ol 22+ rims...

i guess i could get some nice rims along with the middin tires, or get Low profile tires and then when i wanna go offroad, swap em.

·
Registered
744 Posts
the guys here will help you get either one done. fyi, you dont need to do a lift or anything special for 22 inch rims, you may even get 24's on with no issues.

now lifting the truck requires plenty, and the roadie and markmc and plenty of others will guide you if you go that way.

good luck!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.