Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
probably wont be able to make one for a few years.. 16 and the parents are no-go for out of state trips.. possibly minnesota my bro will live there soon.. but thats it

if its anywhere around my area then its possible i could go

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
222 Posts
Movin' to MT

Hey everyone up in Billings I'm planning a move up there in April. Maybe get something going up there. I haven't been too active on here for a while, but have been getting help for a few things via our site. As far as when I have been active with the site, got my TB put in the calendar a few years ago, the photo was taken on a trip up to MT. We could get together and get a shoot together out in the country and make the calendar again. :)
-Speederscout1

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
22 Posts
Hey everyone up in Billings I'm planning a move up there in April. Maybe get something going up there. I haven't been too active on here for a while, but have been getting help for a few things via our site. As far as when I have been active with the site, got my TB put in the calendar a few years ago, the photo was taken on a trip up to MT. We could get together and get a shoot together out in the country and make the calendar again. :)
-Speederscout1
I'll be skiing in Red Lodge tomorrow.
:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.