Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Mr. Smiths Mod Shop is open for business! I'm working with MrSmithsTB to offer a few new appearance modifications for Trailblazers/Envoys/etc. Please PM MrSmithsTB only for info regarding services and payments.

Having said that, the services will be as follows(straight from the the mouth of Mr. Smith):
Headlight modifications
I'll be offering clear corners and painted housings for Trailvoys, as well as other models. Lights are either heated or cut open, and resealed with RTV silicone sealant. I assure you that this method is safe and of high quality and I have yet to experience problems with any completed lights. There is no warranty stated or implied, but in the event of a defect I will do whatever I can to correct the issue.

I request a minimum of three days to complete the lights from the time I receive them, but it could take longer based on the order itself.

I only Accept Paypal. You are responsible for shipping both ways. The shipping option you choose affect the time you are without lights. I don't have any extra sets to send as loaners, but the thread will be updated to reflect that once I obtain some.

Services/Prices as follows:
Clear corners only(no paint) $90

Painted with clear corners $115(all basic colors. i.e. white, black, silver)

Color keyed and custom colors(includes any specific colors or effects paints not stocked) with clear corners $125

Tinted corners $3 extra

Tinted tail lights, third brakes lights, and rear reflectors. Will be available in light, medium, and dark tints.
Flat rate of $70+shipping.

All tinting is done using proper preparation and VHT nightshades.

Clear corner lenses and tinted tails are not DOT approved modifications. They are specified for offroad/show use and may violate state inspection guidelines and I am not responsible for any penalties due to use of these on the street.

Smoothed and painted mirror covers. Painted to match vehicle color.
$75+shipping

Now, on to some images of my work to date:

Lights:

Mirrors:

·
Registered
gmc envoy_slt
172 Posts
Well i have a 2003 gmc envoy im trying to set it up black and blue if i could my headlights dark that would be great If i can remember I might have read a thread where you guys were working on these a while back

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
Well i have a 2003 gmc envoy im trying to set it up black and blue if i could my headlights dark that would be great If i can remember I might have read a thread where you guys were working on these a while back
:confused:

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Get er done gentlemen...

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Update

In the spirit of community, I've lowered the prices. New rates are reflected in the first post.

September Special
Any orders taken between now and Sept 30 will get an additional 10% discount over and above the new rates(everything but shipping)

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
Mr. Smiths Mod Shop is open for business! I'm working with MrSmithsTB to offer a few new appearance modifications for Trailblazers/Envoys/etc. Please PM MrSmithsTB only for info regarding services and payments.

Having said that, the services will be as follows(straight from the the mouth of Mr. Smith):
Headlight modifications
I'll be offering clear corners and painted housings for Trailvoys, as well as other models. Lights are either cut or baked open, and resealed using high grade silicone. I have yet to experience any problems with this method, but I will handle any issues if they present themselves.

I request a minimum of two days to complete the lights, but it could take longer based on the order itself.

I only Accept Paypal. You are responsible for shipping both ways. Remember, this will affect how long you are without your lights. I do not have donor lights, so this will require you to have a spare set or a ride while your lights are being modified.

Services/Prices as follows:
Basic clear corners $70

Painted with clear corners $90(all basic colors. i.e. white, black, silver)

Color matched with clear corners $100

Custom painted with clear corners $115(candy or anodized finishes. special effects)

Tinted corners $3 extra

Tinted tail lights, third brakes lights, and rear reflectors. Will be available in light, medium, and dark tints.
Flat rate of $70+shipping.

All tinting is done using proper preparation and VHT nightshades.

*NOTE* Clear corner lenses and tinted tails are not DOT approved modifications. They may violate state inspection guidelines, and it is understood these are an offroad/show modification only.

Smoothed and painted mirror covers. Painted to match vehicle color.
$75+shipping

Additional Info
*You are responsible for round trip shipping on any item.* I will work with you to find the best shipping options and rates based on your needs. All of these modifications will require you to send the parts to me prior to work being completed, as I do not currently have spare parts in stock. As I build an inventory, I will update the list on this page.

Now, on to some images of my work to date:

[insert crappy pics here]
This looks awfully familiar to something I've seen in the past... :undecided

·
Registered
2007 chevy
299 Posts
Hmmmmmm.....might just have to get me a couple of spare headlights to send your way.

Oh by the way, love the tailights in the laundry basket picture, Jeff. :crackup:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
510 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
180 Posts
I am giving an opinion! First of all I really do think that what you are doing is a very well thought out idea! Im sure that everything will work perfect for yall! Im sure either myself or some other people i know will get some in the future!
I like to see that Members on Trailvoy Do Vend Items, it makes a consumer feel more trustworthy of the Vendor. Kinda like a neighbor hood neighbor, instead of trying to buy from some other stupid websites, etc.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts