Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well like the title seays i am moving with my family and my wife to orville W.A area. the short story is that we are a dairy farmer family and with how hard and ****ty times are we went out of busnes and now have to move in with some other family till we can find new jobs or get another farm. anyways i am moving right now so we should be there befor next week so i hope to see some of yall one day. oh and any of u off-roaders around there know of any trails. i am taking the lowering kit off and lifting it back up. i just need biger tires i already have the lift kit.. anyways. hope to see yall sometime

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
Welcome to Washington. If your ever in the Spokane area, just hit me up i would be glad to some trails around here.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank u. i was actually i was born in evert w.a lol.. so im not new to the place but it has been a long time since i have lived there.. and we are planing on moving by spokan hopfuly. lol if there are some jobs and if we can get a home. but yea we will have to defanitly do that as soon as i get new tires

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Post up and contact Craig (flyingfischer5) or myself when you get settled in over here. I live in Seattle but go to school in Spokane and spend a lot of time in North Idaho so the likelihood of me being over here is high.

Have a safe move and look forward to meeting you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts