Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, this is my very first post on a forum! I take great pride in driving a beautiful 2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4X4 that has a mere 28,000 miles on it! It has pewter leather interior, and the car basically smells like brand new!

My question to anyone, really, is which car seats do you consider to be the most comfortable? This car be ANY car out there, but let's try to keep it within reason (i.e. no Bugattis or Bentleys please). In my opinion, the Envoy's leather seats are SO comfortable! Mine are very smooth and supportive. I've driven a ton of cars before and my Envoy still tops a lot of cars' seats. I think that the 2005-up Envoy models with leather seating are not as comfortable, they are far more stiff and aren't two-tone like the 2004 seats are.

Thoughts? Remarks? And thank you for any responses!

:)

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
2 Posts
first post

This is also my first post I drive a 2002 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4 with 176xxx on it.
I personally like the seats on a 2011 dodge ram 1500 big horn or a 2013 Chevy avalanche. have you tried these
:D

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is also my first post I drive a 2002 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4 with 176xxx on it.
I personally like the seats on a 2011 dodge ram 1500 big horn or a 2013 Chevy avalanche. have you tried these
:D
yep! :) I've driven both of those cars, but the Avalanche was a 2009. I found they still weren't as comfy as my Envoy! the Ram seats were, however, very supportive.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
2 Posts
yea the rams have in my opinion the best interior of any truck on the market right now but hey im just a hick from iowa :laugh:

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea the rams have in my opinion the best interior of any truck on the market right now but hey im just a hick from iowa :laugh:
ha this could be true! a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport with leather is my second favorite, they are really plush :D

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
23 Posts
I have a lifted 02 Envoy SLT with leather and the seats are awesome, but do not have enough lateral support in my opinion. They are perfect until you take a turn fast or go off roading. In all the cars I have driven, I think the best seats were in a Dodge Charger SRT-8.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10 Posts
Our 06 Trailblazer is comfy but my 04 Silverado LT3, heated leather has to be the best seats I have ever sat in for roadtrips, I also loved the seats in the 2008 Corvette because it was like a 430hp hug, lol.

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
62 Posts
The old jeep cherokee seats 93-99 were the softest seats i've ever sat in and i have a 2004 envoy slt

Attachments

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_denali
18 Posts
seats

last year at Philly auto show i sat in many many many cars.. most comfortable seat was in Lincoln MKZ it was perfect.. i sat in it and said "the perfect seat" then the wife sat in and agreed she said "wow it really is" not sure if Id buy one I think overpriced but the seat was super comfy and just supportive enough for that type of car... my Envoy Denali seat is comfy but I can not get far enough back being 6'2 I feel too close to steering wheel.. still love it tho

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_denali
18 Posts
cadillac

I also used to have an '02 Cadillac DHS seats were SUPER soft and comfy but not laterally supportive.. I never cared though.. between that and the soft ride u hardly felt any bump

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
62 Posts
those look incredibly comfortable I'll have to sit in one sometime!:crazy:
Haha yea they litterally feel like those really plush couch cushions
I've sat in every single bmw up to the 2010 models, mercedes C class, lincoln aviator, navigator, mazdas, hondas, escalades, pontiac, infiniti, bentley continental GT, pretty much the majority of cars and the 93-99 cherokee seats were the most memorable, second place would probably be the bmw 750 Li seats, they had a massaging feature that went from upper back all the way down to your thighs, they were heated/cooled and they had the bmw extendable thigh support and adjustable neck support but thats a whole different price range, 750Li chairs feel like a spa chair and the jeep chairs feel like a really plush couch, but the envoy seats will always feel like home

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts