Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took some more pics today since I am completely bored

first some artistic shots..blah

never really took a good pic of my engine bay..so here it is.. along with my newly painted fuse box cover (doesnt quite match but oh well)

Look MA! no hood prop

And finally I painted my new rear window switches

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,113 Posts
nicee!!! did yu just get duplicolor paint to match? was it the spray can?

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah its duplicolor cherry red metallic in a spray can... closest I can find to my paint without spending 50 bucks on a can of it

I figured since none of the painted parts are right next to the body I can get away with it

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
one of the best mods yet that i have done.. as for install it took 3 guys 10 minutes last year to install them at Carlisle..

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Did not feel the need to start a new thread for random pics, so I will hijack yours Ninja style! :)

:hijacked:hijacked:hijacked

Check out those cool quad taillights :yes:

And just because it's Freaking AWESOME......:drool

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
yeah its duplicolor cherry red metallic in a spray can... closest I can find to my paint without spending 50 bucks on a can of it

I figured since none of the painted parts are right next to the body I can get away with it
How come you didn't color match it :undecided, duplicolor should have your color.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
Looks good Majestic :thumbsup:

I missing have plain old "bright red" Code #74 on my S-10! Never had a problem finding paint for it!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
my factory color is a tint coat (like Red Jewel) thats a 3 stage paint and Duplicolor only sells 2 stage
No problems with the fuse cover being where there is a lot of heat?

Looks nice by the way, was thinking about doing the same thing just don't want my paint to flake off or whatever because of excessive heat.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,733 Posts
took some more pics today since I am completely bored

first some artistic shots..blah

never really took a good pic of my engine bay..so here it is.. along with my newly painted fuse box cover (doesnt quite match but oh well)

Look MA! no hood prop

And finally I painted my new rear window switches

:hail:Damn, your truck is awesome! Love those hood shocks..gotta get some for sure!:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts