Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
215 Posts
awesome... never take that mud and soil for granted... the next thing you know you go from rain every other day (nebraska) to sunny, dry, and sandy (new mexico) this video makes me jealous!!!!:(

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,636 Posts
Thanks for sharing the vid Frank! You'll have to be our designated video maker for TECORE II. Also, that was a cool shot when the wave went up to the windshield... cool! :thumbsup:

Nice vid. Yeah im jealous as well. I want some good trails to hit but i have to drive 2 hours just to make it to one.
Whats the big deal? We almost all have to drive a bit to hit the good trails. Most of my trips are at least 2-3 hours drive from my home. Just do it man.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
4,074 Posts
Thanks for sharing the vid Frank! You'll have to be our designated video maker for TECORE II. Also, that was a cool shot when the wave went up to the windshield... cool! :thumbsup:

Whats the big deal? We almost all have to drive a bit to hit the good trails. Most of my trips are at least 2-3 hours drive from my home. Just do it man.
Next time your in Elkhart County bring your ride! :O) We'll take ya up to Little Montana! :O)

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,700 Posts
Cool!

You might, however, want to consider going just a little bit slower through the water... Fast enough for a bow-wake, but not fast enough to splash up from the tires and frame, onto the airbox...

Mike

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,236 Posts
No kidding!

In the past three weeks, I've driven from Louisville, KY to Disney, OK to wheel, then to Slade, KY. Slade was a 2.5 hour trip and that was close by. Disney was about 10 hours one way. Not as bad as Moab (20 hours) but still a reach for a weekend event.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
Nice video! But I agree as to not hit the water so hard. Once you inhale it through the intake you are basically SOL. Did look like a lot of fun though!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
294 Posts
Easy for you to say James. I wish i could just up and leave for the day and go do stuff like that. Heres my deal and i dont know what your situation is but I have a 1 yr old son. 1) The fiance works every weekend so im the one usually taking care of him while shes working. 2) I would like to have another friend bring a trail truck just to be safe in case i get stuck, because i dont have the money to do all the mods to get out by myself. All of there rides have broken hubs and the other friend of mine has a messed up motor.

So that is the big deal for me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.