Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guys Kooks headers on the way! should be a sweet setup as all their stuff is. Now the bolt on's we might have some choice LOL

·
Registered
550 Posts
from my understanding, kooks makes damn good headers. i have never personally used them, but i have never read anything bad about them, only good. of course, i cant complain about my SW LT's either. on a GTO, yes, but on the TBSS, no.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
132 Posts
That is awesome that there is another choice. Kooks makes top of the line headers. Also, I heard LG was working on a set, so you know those will be good. Now we just need Pacesetter to make a set so that I can afford them...

-Geoff

·
Registered
42 Posts
Kooks is/was a very popular header with the C5 vette crowd. I had FLP's on mine but at least 3 of my friends had Kooks and loved them.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well guys i will post pics as soon as they show up:D

·
Registered
522 Posts
Oh man! I'm so glad Kooks is getting into the game as well. It's also going to make it harder for me to decide when I finally get around to doing headers, as SW are supposed to be really good as well.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
68 Posts
I started a similar thread talking about this but I think it got deleted :cry:

It is nice to know there will be some choices, which is a win, win situation for the customer!!:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts