Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people. One of the MOOG Sway Bar Links is out of stock at rockauto. I figured I should get 4 of the same brand, so I went with the DEEZA. Anyone have any experience with these? My only other option was to order the MOOGs from Autopartsgiant.com, but they have gotten horrible reviews online. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
331 Posts
I replaced the fronts a couple months ago so don't have any long-term results. When ordered only fronts were available.
I recently checked and the outer surface was covered with a slight film of grease. However not ready to declare this a problem. They use an allen head to hold the attachment for tightening. This is the same as the OE that some have had problems with if the bolt is rusted. The attachment stud is longer than OE but wasn't a problem. Noticable in the side by side comparison.
They did come with new nuts but no washer. I reused the old washer. May not have been needed but my gut feeling was to use it.
The zerk fitting placement makes it easy for a grease gun and doesn't interfer with installing the units.
They are made in Turkey..... if you haven't checked more info is one their website at www.deezachassis.com
I first stumbled on deeza over a year ago on Amazon. At that time I was searching for alternatives based on comments about the Moog's shortened life. Then they disappeared from Amazon. I even called Deeza and was told they were in the process of establishing a distribution network and Amazon was "an experiment".

Side by side comparison w/OE

Installed

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
62 Posts
Stabilizer Bushings Replaced

well. I just finished replacing the Front End and Rear Links and Stabilizer Bar bushings. WOW...is the best the word to describe the difference.. It honestly feels as if i got an entire new suspension. No more creeky noise. And it was a fairly easy task took me about 2 hrs. I used moog all around and it seems great next weekend I will tackle the front shocks they seem a bit more involved. Any questions please ask....thank you all....
:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
You will need a spring compressor for the fronts. They are about $40 from Harbor Freight. Or you may be able to rent one.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
62 Posts
Ok

I ordered the ones that roadie shows on his picture. They should arrive this week. Wont be posting pics since there are already a few here.

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts