Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where: Ellington Mo
When : Sept 25 - 26 and that is a sat - sun...

Yes we will be having another meet in Ellington at the Same place and hitting the trails and camping off HH highway and i guess it is 5 dollars for a plot to camp on big enough for 2 Trailvoys and 2 big tint's and camping equipment and i will play for you're lot

Why :to hit a mixture of trails....hit the list

#1...Alex(Bentcougar)
#2...???

·
Registered
chevy
1,797 Posts
List:

1. bentcougar
2. ToyBlaze
3. cowboy63645

P.S. The three of us will be going down at least once a month starting in June. Just trying to learn the trails and pick out the best ones for MORA 2010...

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
326 Posts
sweettttt....cant wait man!! Good news, I am putting my lift on tomorrow afternoon!! :woohoo: I post a few pictures up tomorrow when it gets done!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
shouldn't the Midwest Chapter V.P. be supportive of his fellow members:raspberry:raspberry:raspberry

·
Registered
326 Posts
your joking right?
It is geared more towards those of us into the off road stuff, just to get together and run a few trails and have a good time. Ya'll are more than welcome to come back down though, although I already know the answer to that one lol

·
Registered
326 Posts
we will be going back down in june to scout some different trails, and we have a few leads on some more difficult ones:thumbsup:

·
Registered
458 Posts
you guys think a long bed 2wd truck on 33" all terrains could hit some of the easier trails? i might come just to camp. put me on as a maybe.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,031 Posts
I will keep it in mind, have a tentative family reunion thing going around that time. I will update you at a later date.

·
Registered
chevy
1,797 Posts
The List:

1. bentcougar
2. ToyBlaze
3. cowboy63645
4. Smitty74
5. Smitty74sgrl
6. Vartz04(DZP is 2wd and he did just fine)
7. DZP(maybe)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts