Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Mods and Pics!

13K views 61 replies 22 participants last post by  armymp90099 
#1 · (Edited)
As promised...THE (day) PICS (night pics coming shortly). I spent the better part of the week detailing and Zaino-ing. Z5, Z5, Z2, Z5, Z2 - this was after I had a service come out and compound/polish prior to Zaino. Didn't show much of the interior because not a whole lot of mods to show. It is as clean as the outside tho. Even dressed up the engine

Attachments

See less See more
#12 · (Edited)
Very nice ride!

I find it funny that you tried so hard to hide the plate # here in the photos, but it's right there in the video :duh:. Never understood that myself, LOL.

Anyway, looking great! Exhaust sounds good. Did your truck come with vanity lights on the visors? That's one of my biggest complaints about my LS. No lights, not even covers :(

Enjoy your ride, it's nice!

Chris

#32 ·
So you're saying that all your rear bulbs are just "regular" 3157's?
And you're not getting any of the dreaded hyper-flash? Odd. :eek:

I was always under the impression that due to the way the TB's were wired back there, that the remedy was to go the SRCK route... glad to hear that it's not!

Mebbe now I'll do what you did and just grab 4 more 3157 (in red) to complete the LED look back there... ;)

#42 ·
There's a few ways to do this.

Just bulbs:

- If you're only doing LEDs in the rear, you only need that kind.
- If you're going to put in LEDs in the stock headlights, you need those ones.

Complete LED housings:

- If you're buying aftermarket headlights (like I did), and they have LEDs in them, they're pre-wired and you don't need to plan for those.
- If you're buying aftermarket rear lamp housings that already have LEDs in them, resistors are built in, so you don't need these.

My offer still stands if you require assistance (or see my setup). :cool:

I appologise to the OP for the :hijacked :tiphat

#48 ·
...Goodbye spare tire...hello Wolo 847 Seberian Train Horn. It all fits very nicely in spare tire area!
:crackup:I just had the mental image of someone tailing you too close cuz they aren't able to pass you. You stop at a light, and they are right up on your bumper, blowing their measley stock horn to let you know how :hissy: they are. Then you lay on the train horn and they :x themselves!!! :dielaugh::rotfl:

#46 · (Edited)
Yeah I'm pretty sure they're gonna be heard no matter what way they're pointed. It's a train horn. Everyone in a half mile radius will hear it, pointed forward, sideways or backwards.
And in the 4 years I've had the truck I've never had to use the spare. Knock on wood. There's probably a law somewhere in the universe that says as soon as I remove it I'll need it. Oh well, will suck for me then won't it. I'll just throw the spare in the back if I ever take a long trip.
I hope that clears up your concerns lol

#56 · (Edited)

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.