Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to my attention that we may be stepping on each others toes. Some of the staff has been asked to un-sticky threads and other staff has been asked by someone else to sticky those same threads, so to prevent this from happening, I would like to ask the following:

If you have a thread, post, group discussion, or anything else that you would like moderated in some way, please report the item. This will send all moderators and administrators a message so we are all on the same page.

I am looking for a way to give chapter presidents more privies over their chapters, but it all comes down to software limitations.

When you report the item, a thread is started in which the staff member that handles the request will post in that thread so everyone else knows what was done. This is how we handle all reported posts/items.

All we need the chapter presidents to do is to report the item and give us a link to the post/thread/item in question and we will handle it from there.

Everyone cool with that?

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
It has come to my attention that we may be stepping on each others toes. Some of the staff has been asked to un-sticky threads and other staff has been asked by someone else to sticky those same threads, so to prevent this from happening, I would like to ask the following:

If you have a thread, post, group discussion, or anything else that you would like moderated in some way, please report the item. This will send all moderators and administrators a message so we are all on the same page.

I am looking for a way to give chapter presidents more privies over their chapters, but it all comes down to software limitations.

When you report the item, a thread is started in which the staff member that handles the request will post in that thread so everyone else knows what was done. This is how we handle all reported posts/items.

All we need the chapter presidents to do is to report the item and give us a link to the post/thread/item in question and we will handle it from there.

Everyone cool with that?
Sure. And if I had sometrhing more than my crackberry I would put do some smilies however vacation without internet is truly roughing it. :)

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
this is cool too but the problem that happened was a small misunderstanding between a member and myself, I PMed ghoster and figured out the problem, them spoke with the member the next day, he just misunderstood my plans, so everything is cool....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So Drayton is to blame???

Well that makes more sense now :crackup:

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
So Drayton is to blame???

Well that makes more sense now :crackup:
no, it was the members fault, I said I was going to put the meet pics in the pics & video section and then stick it, so for some reason he thought I said not to stick it and request ghost to unstick it, right after I had just stuck it....:duh:...:weird:...so it wasn't his fault this time...:D

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no, it was the members fault, I said I was going to put the meet pics in the pics & video section and then stick it, so for some reason he thought I said not to stick it and request ghost to unstick it, right after I had just stuck it....:duh:...:weird:...so it wasn't his fault this time...:D
Ed, lets talk...

next time I try to blame something on drayton, just let him take the fall, its what he is good at :rotfl:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
sounds good to me, this way everyone know what needs to be stuck or unstuck, and the mods know where to stick it :x :crackup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts