Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m wanting to acquire a TB with a front bench seat and the gearshift mounted on the steering column. What model year(s) should I be looking for?

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,057 Posts
I’m wanting to acquire a TB with a front bench seat and the gearshift mounted on the steering column. What model year(s) should I be looking for?
I cannot say this is the case but, around 2000, 2001, maybe 2002 there was a Blazer (not Trailblazer) that had an optional "Trailblazer" trim package that gets confused with a Trailblazer. Maybe the Blazer with Trailblazer Trim came that way??

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also thought this was interesting as i work for a chevy dealer here in the parts department. I have went all the way back to about 94 with the older s10blazers (square body blazers) also no bench offered. Bench is only offered in reg cabs , and ex cabs. Most of them had at least 60\40 seats However Column shift would be something you would have to fabricate and change on your own. For example colorado \canyon\ isuszu i series (all small trucks) use 60/40 seats\ bucket with column shift. Our steering wheel is same set up as full size GMT800 series truck (01-06) but column is differnt. ... long story short its allot of work lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts