Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I haven't posted for a while and thought I would throw up some pics of my mods which include:de-molded, de-racked, painted front bow tie black, removed gold on rear bow tie, tinted front two windows, chrome door handles, line of fire, "hyper white" DRLs, mock HID bulbs (until I can afford a HID kit), chrome billet grille, chopped the resonator off and added a dual tip, replaced stock speakers with Alpine Type-S and put a Pioneer DEH-P5100UB deck in.

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not bad. Needs de-badged in the back next. Not really feeling the chrome handles on the black, but to each his own.
Im not too sure on the completely de badged look on the back I have mixed feelings about it :crazy:. And I wasn't too big of a fan of the black plastic door handles, they looked pretty bad on the graphite black TB. If they were color matched I probably wouldn't have.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
Looks good man, Hit up Jettstream or one of the other vendors and get some HIDs and you will be set!

I am probly going to be one of the only ones that has a roof rack before long....I just can't justify loosing the functionality of the roof rack.
:tiphat

·
Registered
2004 chevy
589 Posts
...I just can't justify loosing the functionality of the roof rack.
:tiphat
If you use it then by all means don't feel bad about wanting to keep it. I used mine once, so off it came. I still have it if I ever feel the need to put it back on, but for most of us it just sits there. Like a spare tire. Or brake pedal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.