Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

281 - 300 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
33 Posts
Hey guys, if anyone is interested I have a complete front and rear diff setup for a 4.2 4wd 4.10 ratio for sale. Will take offers text me at
seven 0 1 four 0 3 nine 0 2 3
It is in the fargo/fergus falls area but will deliver to MNPLS
Gary

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
18 Posts
Old to the site but new to the Minnesota chapter

Glad to see a "Midwest" chapter on this forum. I am from the Metro area and my wife drives a 2005 Trailblazer 4.2 IL 6. Right now she is having an odd issue with the vehicle. Battery reads 15 volts but the gauge reads only 9. I did install a new alternator and serp belt, it needed one badly. My problem is she says at times the lights dim while she is driving. Now my gauges show good voltage at the battery, diodes check good and amps are good. I cannot figure out why the gauge will not move and the lights dim. Any ideas? I'd love to get this fixed before the really cold weather sets in for the winter.:thx

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
7 Posts
New to site, Just bought 2003 4.2l trailblazer ls.

i have had a 1990 s10 blazer for a long time... recently sold my baby to my friend and used that as a down payment for my new toy. i honestly love this truck and am excited to join the midwest chapter. i would proudly wear the chapter decal if there is a vinyl or something., i am working on getting th requirments for joining but i would love to see more activity.:tiphat i live in burnsville mn.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
14 Posts
A bunch of us MN guys are over at w w w . g m t n a t i o n . c o m. No spaces. Drop in and introduce yourself.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
2 Posts
I see this post is old but just say whas up. Just joined the forum, I got an 03 Envoy 2wd/AWD white, 115k. Loving it so far. Currently residing in Owatonna

·
Registered
non_gmt360 trailblazer_lt_ext
241 Posts
I see this post is old but just say whas up. Just joined the forum, I got an 03 Envoy 2wd/AWD white, 115k. Loving it so far. Currently residing in Owatonna
take the clues from previous posts and join everyone else.. from just south of ya btw in iowa!

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
11 Posts
Just joined the site, just picked up a one owner, 128000 mile, super clean, everything works Trailblazer. This site is awesome! In Big Lake, mn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xuv
1 Posts
Checking in

Hi,

Just wanted to say hello to the MN crew. I have owned a couple Blazers and Envoys and currently have an XUV.

Brian

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
hey new to here. 22 trying to take care of a 06 tb that i got from jd byrider. i know first mistake. but just trying to see advice and tips on repair and upkeep

281 - 300 of 301 Posts