Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
81 Posts
Either could work for me...although the 14 would be my first choice. The 9th - 11th is finals week for me, and I should probably study the weekend of the 7th. Let me know.

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
698 Posts
Either could work for me...although the 14 would be my first choice. The 9th - 11th is finals week for me, and I should probably study the weekend of the 7th. Let me know.
You know it's kind of funny that we seem to be the only ones interested in this lately. And we live the farthest away. If it's just gonna be us we might as well drink some beer in Kenyon/Wanamingo.:thumbsup:

I could probably make it to Rogers on the 14th, but will only consider it if there is going to be at least 6 other members. 4hrs round trip road time. $4/gallon.:hopeless

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
81 Posts
You know it's kind of funny that we seem to be the only ones interested in this lately. And we live the farthest away. If it's just gonna be us we might as well drink some beer in Kenyon/Wanamingo.:thumbsup:

I could probably make it to Rogers on the 14th, but will only consider it if there is going to be at least 6 other members. 4hrs round trip road time. $4/gallon.:hopeless
I totally agree. Truck food is far too expensive to to drive all that way for a low turn out. Hopefully we will get some nice warm and sunny weather to draw people out of there winter rut. I'm totally down for a meet, but i aggree, also...we gonna need some serious committments to make the drive worth it.
:iagree:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
260 Posts
nope I can't do it on the 14th because of a very special night out with my girl, prom. But I am willing to do it on a later date if you guys would like to

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
132 Posts
i wont be able to make it to anything until the 21st i have the father-in-laws bday this weekend and a wedding on the 14 so any time after that would be great:tiphat:tiphat

·
Banned
698 Posts
Based on his lack of screen time, I'd guess that Ohu is having some health issues again. If this is the case, I would like to help him set up a meet and will be sending a pm his way.

·
Banned
698 Posts
Got a sticky. Check it out and sign up!

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
5 Posts
a little slow on the reply...

:)

Hi!

I'm Steve Mahlberg from Duluth.

I haven't posted a lot but am the owner of my second trailblazer.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
51 Posts
Reps

Are there any reps in NY? An d who would that be? New to site and need all the support I can get guys 04 LS looking to modify it to a SS

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
74 Posts
Not trying to be a **** but you come into another states thread and even Midwest forum to ask where the east coast is? Search bar is your friend

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
51 Posts
New comer!!!!

I may be a new comer here buddy!!! But nothing soft about!!! All you had to say is where I should go and I would of left here and done so!!! This is a friendly trailblazer site to help each other is it not!!! Well YOU were no help A,[email protected]&
And yea I'm from the East what you gonna do about it

261 - 280 of 301 Posts