Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all MN TrailVoy members. I just wanted to take a second to let you all know that I'm the new MN State Rep, and to ask you all to throw a post up here so I can get a feel for how many of us there are. If anyone knows of any MN members that don't post often please let me know about them, too.

I know there are a few members up here Let's all take a minute to get to know each other, and show everyone else what Minnesota Nice is all about. :woot:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
118 Posts
I want in the Minnesota Chapter

Nice to see the Minnesota boys on here, I am trying to get my posts up so I can join the Chapter as the requirments state. I am in Lino Lakes/White Bear Lake Let me know if you guys are ever going to do the M.O.A. meet. I am down for whatever, I think we should do something that lets everyone out there know we are the Minnesota Chapter, Like a decal or graphic...Let me know I can have it made up and distribute it out.

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
Nice to see the Minnesota boys on here, I am trying to get my posts up so I can join the Chapter as the requirments state. I am in Lino Lakes/White Bear Lake Let me know if you guys are ever going to do the M.O.A. meet. I am down for whatever, I think we should do something that lets everyone out there know we are the Minnesota Chapter, Like a decal or graphic...Let me know I can have it made up and distribute it out.
Benstep11 welcome to the Reps!
Send me your address in a PM and I can send you a Midwest Chapter MN Rep. decal.
Army Mike as far as chapters go you are in the midwest chapter not the Minnesota chapter. I could make some Midwest Chapter decals with Minnesota on them if you guys want. I usualy get $4 a piece for them.
Let me know!

·
Registered
2004 chevy
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Now we're seeing some action! I didn't expect all this action from outside the cities, but I'm glad to see it! Just goes to show how versatile these trucks really are.

Is there any interest in a possible south metro mini-meet?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Well we should get the ball rolling on them decals , If you have not yet made your request with high-voltage do so now. He has all the goods. He was talking about makeing a Midwest Chapter Decal Minnesota Specific what do you guys think.

·
Registered
118 Posts
This is my dumb question for the day, "Do we have a State Prez or VP" If so who are they?? Anyone here going to the Iowa meet, I would go if I knew some of us from Minnesota are rolling so I don't have to roll solo. :coffee

1 - 20 of 301 Posts