Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all ...i have a 2003 envoy xl sle that is missing the rear hatch upper third brake moulding.I understand these come off farily easily .I would like to find one (used and in good shape) new gmc wants about 850$.My envoy is the extended 7 passenger modelso the smaller model unit is different and wont fit.Also i need the propper gmc part number if possible Thanks hommer BRAMPTON ONTARIO CANADA

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
You're prolly not gonna get much response to this as most of the regulars are no longer around...

If you're in the mood to interact with other actual enthuisiats, drop me a line at cdngman at gmail dot com and I'll give you the info you need to find them - the PM system isn't as private as it used to be...

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
29 Posts
hi all ...i have a 2003 envoy xl sle that is missing the rear hatch upper third brake moulding.I understand these come off farily easily .I would like to find one (used and in good shape) new gmc wants about 850$.My envoy is the extended 7 passenger modelso the smaller model unit is different and wont fit.Also i need the propper gmc part number if possible Thanks hommer BRAMPTON ONTARIO CANADA
i have one if your interested fell of my envoy XL SLE, didnt got a chance to put it back and my envoy got totaled, also i have orignal spare tire with no rim, and 2 tire @ 80 % thread if you're interested as well, im driving H3 now so i have no use of it.

tks M1

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
third brake and moulding

i have one if your interested fell of my envoy XL SLE, didnt got a chance to put it back and my envoy got totaled, also i have orignal spare tire with no rim, and 2 tire @ 80 % thread if you're interested as well, im driving H3 now so i have no use of it.

tks M1
yes i would be very interested if it is in good condition and complete and your asking price...let me know your contact info or you can send it to me at.... [email protected] for your reply hommer:):):)

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hommer, just sent you an email with my cell#, let me know if you receive it

thanks J
Jose got your number i will try to call you monday and again thanks for the reply ....:):):)Jim Spencer (after 3 pm)

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jose got your number i will try to call you monday and again thanks for the reply ....:):):)Jim Spencer (after 3 pm)
hi Jose ..its hommer (jim spencer) just in case you lost my email address it is [email protected] or contact at 905-789-1408....send me your address and and we can talk about time and date... thanks hommer:raspberry:raspberry

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
4 Posts
2003 gmc envoy xl slt third brake light and molding needed

Hi all, Thanks for letting me post, i just bought this 2003 gmc envoy xl slt (lwb), and the dealership promised me a third brake light assembly, now that they found out it was costly, they refuse to get me one, i can't seem to find the xl slt one in the junk yards, so if anyone has one i would be interested, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 1-320-390-2078 Thanks all have a great day

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
Hi all, Thanks for letting me post, i just bought this 2003 gmc envoy xl slt (lwb), and the dealership promised me a third brake light assembly, now that they found out it was costly, they refuse to get me one, i can't seem to find the xl slt one in the junk yards, so if anyone has one i would be interested, e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 1-320-390-2078 Thanks all have a great day
So the dealership where you bought the truck won't replace the broken part after they said they would? Was it already broken when you bought it? Was the sale listed "as is"??
Return the truck and get another one elsewhere!! :coffee

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
4 Posts
2003 gmc envoy xl slt third brake light and molding needed

It was missing completely, and it was as-is but they even called me back and told me they were still looking for one, now that they found out how hard and costly it is, they are blowing me off

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle_xl
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
3rd brake light moulding

when i bought my 03 envoy xl sle it also was missing the moulding and since 2012 i have been looking for a complete one undamaged .I bought one but it was damaged so if u find a source other than the states (gmparts.com) let me know ....hommer

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
4 Posts
2003 gmc envoy xl slt upper third brake light with moulding

Hi m1a1

If you still have that upper brake lite complete, let me know [email protected] or call me at 1-651-294-9332 ask for greg Thanks

·
Registered
gmc envoy_slt_xuv
1 Posts

tks M1
I am interested in the assembly for the third light where do you live and how much do you want thanks John

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Molding

If you can find the right Dealer parts department, they COULD get you one for approximately $250 molding. If I can find the part number I have, ill get it to you

1 - 17 of 17 Posts