Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Trailblazer I6 that has a 0412 code since last year (Secondary air sol.).
I changed the checkvalve, relay and verified the pump works. Checked fuses...ok.
This happened last year when the dealer was under the hood looking for another problem.
They did not find but when I left, the check engine light came on and the code is 0412.
My question is (pics attached) is there supposed to be a solenoid or fuse in position #69?
Also says air sol fuse 15a in position #63. Is that taking the place of sol#69?
Thanks. fb1.jpg fb2.jpg fb3.jpg

·
Registered
634 Posts
If all the appropriate prongs are in the holes, then there is something wrong if devices are missing.

If a relay just wobbles in the holes... it doesn't need that relay.

If a fuse slot has only one female and not two receptacles... then no fuse goes there. IOW --- a fuse must conduct electricity thru itself to some circuit. If only one leg of a fuse is in a live female receptacle connection, there is no circuit for the fuse to protect.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I don't believe it would be a problem - and those electronic relays can go into their slots in any position they fit - but NOT the 5-pin ones and I have mixed emotions about the bigger relays going in wrong..... just sayin'...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts