Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people, new to this site, looks like alot of intresting things here.
So i was wondering where i could get a new PASSENGER MIRROR GLASS, HEATED, POWER (move around), MANUAL RETRACT, dont care if its not OEM.
Maybe someone has a part number, a site or anything that can help.

THANKS

(P.S.) Just the glass, not the assembly JUST THE GLASS.

:woohoo:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah part number 10.

woot woot thanks Splandreth. Saving me alot of time
THANKS!!

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Searching Ebay just now for "trailblazer heated mirror glass" got me some hits. "trailblazer heated mirror glass -non" was better because it got rid of the NON-HEATED glass listings.

Any reason you didn't already try Ebay?
I dont trust them.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
179 Posts
I dont trust them.
I have had my TB for 3 months, and have purchased 3 parts for my TB from eBay. Each part has been a great deal and a good/working part.

Searching Ebay just now for "trailblazer heated mirror glass" got me some hits. "trailblazer heated mirror glass -non" was better because it got rid of the NON-HEATED glass listings.
Interesting that the lowest price for this mirror on eBay is $15 higher that the parts warehouse. It's usually the other way around.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Not trusting Ebay is like not trusting the OWNER of the mall where the stores are. It's all about the VENDOR reputation. Except for this little fact that Ebay is like a mall owner with their own aggressive police force that's consumer friendly.

They HAVE tilted their aggressiveness a bit more in favor of the consumer recently. If that pisses off a few vendors, then fine.

AMAZON is the one you may or may not agree with their politics, but who sells some items directly, and not always using 3rd party vendors. You can tell the difference easily when you get the search results.

·
Banned
2005 chevy
6,469 Posts
:iagree: With the others on Ebay. Since joining Trailvoy, I've come to use Ebay a LOT for replacements and mods for my truck. On 2 occasions, I've received a part that was incorrect, and upon bringing it to the attention of the seller, they were quick to apologize, send me a return shipping label for free (these were UPS in both cases) and refund my money once the part was received on their end. As far as problem resolution, it can't get much better than that.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,380 Posts

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
GLASS,O/S RR VIEW MIR(PART OF 1)(W/HTD MIRR SYM ON GLASS)

With heated mirror symbol on glass

1 - 15 of 15 Posts