Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There's been some interest in a meet, so let's make it official. I'm thinking March would be good. All our trucks should be equally dirty, so it'll be a good time. :)

Saturday's work best for me, so I'm going to propose Saturday March 13. People like The Mall of America, and people like BBQ, so let's meet at the Famous Dave's just south of the mall.

5101 West 98th Street
Bloomington, MN 55437

Any feedback would be more than welcome!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
128 Posts
I don't think I have anything planned for that day except for the morning, so if we can hash out a time I will most likely be there.

This is the Famous Dave over by Normandale CC right?

·
Registered
2004 chevy
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
That's cool with me, however, if the consensus is for earlier in the day I'd have to lean that way too vs. any later. (not trying to be difficult :no:)
My wife has plans early that day, so I'm on kid-duty. Otherwise I'd be down for earlier as well.

I don't think I have anything planned for that day except for the morning, so if we can hash out a time I will most likely be there.

This is the Famous Dave over by Normandale CC right?
Damn, I was trying for one of the restaurants just to the south of the mall, but I think you're right.

I think for convenience we might want to keep it near the mall, since everyone already knows where that is. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
128 Posts
Damn, I was trying for one of the restaurants just to the south of the mall, but I think you're right.

I think for convenience we might want to keep it near the mall, since everyone already knows where that is. Any thoughts?
If I'm not mistaken, there is a Famous Dave's in MOA on the south end between Macy's and Bloomingdale's. On the 3rd floor, I believe.
IIRC There is a Chevys, IHOP and a Fridays there also.

·
Registered
2004 chevy
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I wish I could come to this one, but it is my weekend to work. I'll have to catch the next one. :hissy:
You can call in. I won't tell anyone. :)

IIRC There is a Chevys, IHOP and a Fridays there also.
I USED TO WORK AT THAT T.G.I. FRIDAYS!!!!!! :excited::excited:

Ah...the good ol' days....
I'd be down with Friday's. I haven't been there in a while. I'd like to stay near the mall, but not IN the mall. That way we have a parking lot at our disposal, and refreshments nearby.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts