Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well if we had only had one more on the road with us, we could have considered it a(on the fly mini meet).

I was on my way to Kamloops and Bill was on his way to Kelowna, and we ended up seeing and talking to each other on the Highway in Hope. None of it was preplanned, I swear it.

I was traveling in the fast lane approaching a Cadillac, it pulled to the other lane, and as i passed by I get a honk from it. As I slowed down to see what this guys' problem was, my wife says, it's Bill. I thought no way, really. Sure as poop, it was. What a co-winky-dink.

Sorry no pics, was totally unprepared for it, but Bill can vouch for it as well.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
Well if we had only had one more on the road with us, we could have considered it a(on the fly mini meet).

I was on my way to Kamloops and Bill was on his way to Kelowna, and we ended up seeing and talking to each other on the Highway in Hope. None of it was preplanned, I swear it.

I was traveling in the fast lane approaching a Cadillac, it pulled to the other lane, and as i passed by I get a honk from it. As I slowed down to see what this guys' problem was, my wife says, it's Bill. I thought no way, really. Sure as poop, it was. What a co-winky-dink.

Sorry no pics, was totally unprepared for it, but Bill can vouch for it as well.
Ah yes .... almost forgot because I had to speed up to 140 to catch you! :D

I saw the TB and thought, how many guys have a purple bowtie? Had to be you!

·
Registered
2007 chevy
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
saweet :thumbsup:, you got a pic. You should have called me, I could have given you a light show.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Jeffey! You should have known I'm always ready for the fun stuff!:D:thumbsup: (and I was doing 140 just to keep up for cripes sake!:dielaugh:)
And I thought we were having fun....as he pulls away to 150+;)

What route after Hope did you end up taking?

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
And I thought we were having fun....as he pulls away to 150+;)

What route after Hope did you end up taking?
We always go to Merritt then across the connector into Westbank. :thumbsup:

I never drive that fast in heavy traffic. But I guess that didn't seem heavy after your drive through Vancouver in rush hour:bonk: :duh:

Hope you had a good time ..... We did!

·
Registered
2007 chevy
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We ended up stopping at Briton Creek rest stop for,....well you know. Why else would they call it a rest stop.

"that didn't seem heavy after your drive through Vancouver in rush hour"

That is for sure, I have never seen it that bad before. It was like there was some sort of double long weekend.

·
Western Canada Chapter
6,411 Posts
We ended up stopping at Briton Creek rest stop for,....well you know. Why else would they call it a rest stop.

"that didn't seem heavy after your drive through Vancouver in rush hour"

That is for sure, I have never seen it that bad before. It was like there was some sort of double long weekend.
Well we arrived at our destination ready for bed but the next day made it all worthwhile! It was great seeing you on the road .... always looking at Trailblazers and the one with the purple bow tie was a sure give away it was you! :thumbsup:

Hey I saw this guy in New West the other day! PCMForless sticker in the lower right of the rear glass and all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts