USAF AFSC - 2E1X1 - Satellite, Wideband, and Telemetry Communications
3rd Combat Communications Group / 34th Combat Communications Squadron
Tinker AFB, OK

anyone else here at Tinker

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
307 Posts
While active duty: 12.5 years finishing as an 0-4, Major, 6016, Transportation Officer

Now: South Carolina ANG, seven years, E-6/TSgt, 1C371, Command Post Controller, McEntire JNGB

Over 16 years active duty total, and almost 21 years total including ANG time.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
USN, E-6, Naval Submarine Support Facility, New London, CT

·
Banned
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
522 Posts
Former..USMC, Military Police Okinawa Japan motors/accident investigator:woohoo::woohoo:, and the black hole if the Corps. Quantico VA:(

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
56 Posts
13 years Active Duty Air Force
6F, Financial Analyst
Currently stationed at Osan AB, Korea with a follow-on assignment to Hickam AFB, Hawaii.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
that's a pretty good follow up. Hey man hook me up with some some of them Korean made PT shorts.

·
Registered
54 Posts
8 yrs Navy Law Enforcement
6 yrs Army 11B
9 yrs USAF/ANG Security Forces
23 yrs total w/12 yrs Active

Don't know when I will retire. Having too much fun traveling to those exotic desert locations. I should be paying them.

·
Northeast Chapter
1,502 Posts
13 years Active Duty Air Force
6F, Financial Analyst
Currently stationed at Osan AB, Korea with a follow-on assignment to Hickam AFB, Hawaii.
Hickam....sweet!! I did some radio comms from the sub with Hickam....

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
111 Posts
I'm not a member yet but have been officially selected and signed the papers to be part of the Medical Service Corps of the USAF. I go to commissioned officer training at Maxwell AFB in August. Not sure where I'll be stationed after my training ends. About all I know for sure at this point is I'll be a 2LT.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
108 Posts
Army Combat medic 68W and I just got promoted to E-5!!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
307 Posts
I'm not a member yet but have been officially selected and signed the papers to be part of the Medical Service Corps of the USAF. I go to commissioned officer training at Maxwell AFB in August. Not sure where I'll be stationed after my training ends. About all I know for sure at this point is I'll be a 2LT.
Maxwell AFB in August? Welcome to the south; mosquitos, humidity and body parts that you did not know you had sticky with sweat ! Bring lots of body powder and deodorant and enjoy the sun! Plus, congrats on your commitment to serving your nation! Welcome to the fraternity of military members past, present and future.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
dont know if i'm aloud to post in here but...

i was enlisted U.S. Navy Nuclear Technician.. would have been E-5 out of my 3rd and final school... but got disqualified because of my medication a few weeks before ship out... :sadcry: i regret it every day not going...

but thank you all who will, have, and had served to protect us all...

all gave some, some gave all...

·
Registered
10 Posts
USAF 2A656 AIRCRAFT ELECTRICAL & ENVIORNMENTAL SPEC! GO E&E!!! WORKED C-130H MODELS FOR 2 YRS....C-17 GLOBMASTER III FOR 1 1/2 YRS...AND NOW F-16'S FOR 1 YR. - 5 YRS ACTIVE DUTY.....:x

1 - 20 of 24 Posts