Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife has a Ranier and we love it. I have silverado with leveling kit (for sale by the way... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3006429 ) and a taurus. looking to consolidate my work car and truck/trip vehicle into one...an ext v-8. would like to get er' up in the air a bit. Never seen an ext lifted/leveled. Anyone got any info? I'm new so i'll do some searching, but if anyone has any helpful info i'd appreciate it. Should be buying this weekend, wanna start working on it soon after.
THANKS

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
Welcome to the site and the world of TrailVoys!!! There are a few options out there for lifting our vehicles... Check out the Sticky thread in the Suspension forum for MarkMC's 2.5" Lift. He's a member here who only sells to members. BDS also offers a 2" all around suspension lift, but they are much more expensive and are generally more the for Off-Roader. Suspension Maxx has a kit that MarkMC actually worked on for them, its essentially a slightly lower quality kit than Mark's, but for more money...

If you're not planning to off-road a lot, go with Mark's kit... You won't be dissapointed.

NOW!!! Before you go any further...

Would you like to gain some brownie points with some of the senior members of this community? It's REAL simple, just crawl under the front of your TV where your front springs are... Look for a tag attached to the springs. Make note of the code written on each tag as well as the color of the tag. Then go to your glove box, you'll notice a little label on there with a bunch of codes.... make note of all the codes that start with 6's or 7's...

Take that very important information, and post in this thread... http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=58599

This very quick process would be of much appreciation to the community!

Again, Welcome, have fun, enjoy your TrailVoy!!!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
625 Posts

Here's a pic of my Trailblazer I have since took the boards off.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts