Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1860 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guy's I'm going to be holding a off road meet in Missouri,we will be meeting in Ellington Missouri and leaving for the trail's from there which are about 20 min's SW from there and will be held on April 25,let me know if you can make it.:thumbsup:

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
3,700 Posts
More information??

I see you've got a 2WD... Are you taking your TB, or do you have something else?

Will a stock 4x4 do fine on these trails?

Is there going to be camping as well, or is this just a day-trip?

Any other information?

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
yea what kind of trail types? and april is a long time away... i would love to make a nice weekend trip... mite have all my crap done by then... lol

is it the ozarcs?

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a 2x4 and it is a dirt and small rock trail so very passable with 2WD and no it's a ways away from the ozarks and i know josh(toyblaze)will be coming and i think him and i are going to do a weekend camp out there so everyone is more then welcome to camp with us!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
941 Posts
i have a 2x4 and it is a dirt and small rock trail so very passable with 2WD and no it's a ways away from the ozarks and i know josh(toyblaze)will be coming and i think him and i are going to do a weekend camp out there so everyone is more then welcome to camp with us!
I graduated high school in Eminence, MO in 94...and I used to work for Ellington Auto Supply! Are Kim and Davey Dawg still runnin' that place? I will DEFINITELY try to come out there in April!

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I graduated high school in Eminence, MO in 94...and I used to work for Ellington Auto Supply! Are Kim and Davey Dawg still runnin' that place? I will DEFINITELY try to come out there in April!
that i don't know i just know there's great trail's down there

·
Registered
chevy
1,797 Posts
More information??

I see you've got a 2WD... Are you taking your TB, or do you have something else?

Will a stock 4x4 do fine on these trails?

Is there going to be camping as well, or is this just a day-trip?

Any other information?

Thanks,
Mike
Most are accessible with a 2wd, a few... maybe not so much, lol... But yes, we are planning on camping out... My TB is still stock, and I've been over a few of these trails with no problems...

yea what kind of trail types? and april is a long time away... i would love to make a nice weekend trip... mite have all my crap done by then... lol

is it the ozarcs?
Yes, the ozarks... these "trails" are mostly scenic gravel roads, a few will require the use of 4x4... Oh, and I also know a few places you can try out your new lift...;)

The more the merrier!!!

Dude!!! You know exactly where these are.. They are the trails that go out from 106 to the river!!

that i don't know i just know there's great trail's down there

You bet!! :thumbsup:

This is the town I grew up in. I suggested it to Alex and I guess he went for it...:duh: lol. Any questions, please ask.. one of us will be able to answer them.:tiphat

Oh!!

The list:

ToyBlaze
bentcouger

P.S. Alex and I may go down this fall, I will definetly go, and take some pics for you guys...

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
u can put me down on that list... but alot can change till april.. but sounds like somethign i wanted to do myself.. get a offroading trailvoy party going...

·
Basic Vendor- Skid Plates
3,700 Posts
It's a ways away, but I'll most likely be there, and my wife may come...

Mike

·
Registered
chevy
1,797 Posts
Alright!

The List:

1. ToyBlaze
2. bentcougar
3. hatchet669
4. superman 79065(?)
5. bartonmd
6. Diablo03
7. ?

Space is limited guys!! Oh, who am I kidding, lol!!:bonk:

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
oh yea cuase u know the forests can only handle 10 vehicles at a time... plus camping is limited to only 8 so were gunna go survivor and kick someone out...

*walks up to camera* i voted for myself.... GET ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!

·
Registered
chevy
1,797 Posts
oh yea cuase u know the forests can only handle 10 vehicles at a time... plus camping is limited to only 8 so were gunna go survivor and kick someone out...

*walks up to camera* i voted for myself.... GET ME THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!
LOL, you're awesome man!!!:thumbsup:

:dielaugh:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
do to recent death threats we had to change the meet so hatchet can't find josh!:dielaugh:just kidding,6 people already shesh hope everyone can make it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,568 Posts
do to recent death threats we had to change the meet so hatchet can't find josh!:dielaugh:just kidding,6 people already shesh hope everyone can make it:thumbsup:
oh what ya so worried about... i proably wont remeber any of this in the morning.. let alone april... lmao still funny tho... hey i'm the secret service for the president...:dielaugh::dielaugh: besides never said it was death... torture is more fun lol:raspberry

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
Did nobody else catch this???? he has a piece of wood......hopefully his truck is a 4x2....otherwise he has problems....:dielaugh:

Alright!

The List:

1. ToyBlaze
2. bentcougar
3. hatchet669
4. superman 79065(?)
5. bartonmd
6. Diablo03
7. ?

Well i was going to say count me in.....but it looks like Josh already did :bonk:

So, I guess I'll be there :yes:

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
it was a guess dave:dielaugh:glad you can make it:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 1860 Posts