Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
330 Posts
Organic shirts? Made from 100% organic cotton :crackup::crackup:

Just thought that was funny, Really nice shirts, I would buy one if I lived in the midwest. :excited: I wish we had a cool decal like that for the Southeast. :(

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
I am just wondering for those who have bought shirts if they run small or not. I always have a problem buying shirts because they shrink or something. Being tall sucks at times. Also, does anyone have the military green?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
6,568 Posts
I am just wondering for those who have bought shirts if they run small or not. I always have a problem buying shirts because they shrink or something. Being tall sucks at times. Also, does anyone have the military green?
i was gunna get the green but i went black and a blue shirt... i bought an XL and it fits... i didnt do a before and after test fitting of the shirts... so i dont know if it shrunk but i wish i would have gotten 1 size bigger.. but liek i said i dont know if it shrunk or my ass is getting bigger lol

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,294 Posts
i was gunna get the green but i went black and a blue shirt... i bought an XL and it fits... i didnt do a before and after test fitting of the shirts... so i dont know if it shrunk but i wish i would have gotten 1 size bigger.. but liek i said i dont know if it shrunk or my ass is getting bigger lol
Thanks for your input. I wish stuff would just be easy. One size fits all... haha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts