Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Banned
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
7,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna get a discussion going for a pre-Carlisle meet for us MidAtlantic boys. It would be nice to get everyone together for a nice afternoon for hanging out, modding, swapping ideas, eating good food. Trailvoy inspired and attended. The meet up in Paterson was good, but with only a few of us there, didn't really feel like a meet, more just like a show. So how about we find somewhere within reason for a bunch of us to meet, hang, grill, whatever. A place for good pics, where maybe a couple of off road boys can flex their size.

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Never hurts to ask. And if we did something on the Lewes side, all the Jersey folk could ride the ferry down, and we could always take over a corner of one of the outlet mall parking lots.:undecided
That would be an interesting place to arrange a meet. Maybe a Saturday meet. Give people a chance to explore on Sunday if they wanted to stay.:cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,529 Posts
Im down, so do we shoot for july, get one in between the hershey meet and the big C? July 4th is the first weekend, so how about the 18, seeing as how carlisle is the 7,8,9 just a thought

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Never hurts to ask. And if we did something on the Lewes side, all the Jersey folk could ride the ferry down, and we could always take over a corner of one of the outlet mall parking lots.:undecided
If theres room that would work! The shopping center with the walmarts should have plenty of parking as well

That would be an interesting place to arrange a meet. Maybe a Saturday meet. Give people a chance to explore on Sunday if they wanted to stay.:cool:
Sure would....short drive to OC, shorter drive to Dewey:laugh:

Im down, so do we shoot for july, get one in between the hershey meet and the big C? July 4th is the first weekend, so how about the 18, seeing as how carlisle is the 7,8,9 just a thought
That day would work for me:yes:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
483 Posts
I was just talking to my cousin about trying to have a meet at a local chevy dealership today. His father in law is a salesman there and ive seen pics of some sort of get together on this site befor. I was thinkin Bergeys Chevrolet. Its on rt 309 in colmar pa. about 45 min from the del/pa boarder. and about 2 hrs from norther nj. But anywhere would be fine with me.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,483 Posts
Anyone know anything about Cape Henlopen State Park, in DE?

Just looking in google maps, it's right at the exit of the Lewis side of the Ferry. Not sure if there's any space for a meet or not.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.