Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

which date would you prefer?

1 - 20 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a bit early, but would like to start getting input for a meet in Michigan. I was thinking somewhere around Detroit at a metro park :undecided. Here is one we went to before, this place is huge and a perfect place to hold a meet http://www.metroparks.com/parks/pk_stony_creek.php. If not I would at least like to try for something around the Detroit area in hopes to get a few members from out of state to come up.

So lets here your thoughts, could start with which month you guys might prefer.

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,531 Posts
Are there any parks that are more to the center of the state (Lansing area) so that the people from the west side of the state can make it without driving 2 to 3 hrs? Just a thought.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That I can't help with much. Think there was a member that suggested that area once before. Maybe someone can step up an let us know a good spot over there :undecided.

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
lansing

There is a park we went to for a birthday party in okemos/east lansing area.

I will do some digging what is appropriate for car clubs.

Are we going to line the cars up like a show?

Do we want to have a dyno facility?

Do we want to have a 'mod day' where we help members perform modifications?

...etc.

Thanks! I am very interested and very excited to meet you all!!

-Mike

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All of the above would be cool :thumbsup:, wouldn't mind tweaking my current tune if I could some how. Otherwise just somewhere to park and hang out. Would be nice to have an area to maybe make lunch or something, could do hot dogs or whatever. An typically we usually line up side by side.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
that would be awesome i would def go to it...depending on the day my summer is pretty packed with getting married and i am in the national guard. so my weekends are sometimes packed.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What month do you guys think would work better

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Was going to try and get more than one together this year :thumbsup:. I was thinking of holding this one earlier than that, maybe Mayish:undecided. We could shoot for one in July as well :yes:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Find anything out for us jetttstream :undecided

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
hope im not imposing, but id love to get together with some of you guys and hang out. i like the idea of stony creek, even if its just a smaller and earlier meet. any new developments?:D

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
may works for me depending on the weekend...it would be nice to a face with the names. and are we talking like cookout kinda deal or just hanging out?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
may sounds good, i finish the semester the 28th of april! i think a good trailvoy weekend and cookout sounds like a good time. count me in!:woohoo:

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Usually if we want to make a day of it, we will all bring something and have a cook out. Last year we were meeting at a buffalo wild wings in Fenton, but a cook out would be cool. If I can get a hold of mysonspoiled, he was the one that had the mack tools (toolbox looking) portable propane grill, and mac tools pop up canopy.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was thinking of maybe May 2nd or 3rd, or 9th or 10th.

Don't think I have anything going then, but would be the end of the semester so wouldn't have any exams or anything to worry about at least.

1 - 20 of 350 Posts