Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
589 Posts
Michigan meet spring of 09 (Kensington Park, May 17th)

Alright, I will be leaving shortly to get a few last minute things and to meet up with rrexpress. Should get there right around 10 or so. Don't forget your folding chairs, and drive it safe, we'll see you out there :thumbsup:
Todays meet,the pix...
glen

Attachments

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,545 Posts
Gotta start off by thanking all that made the meet :thumbsup:. Secondly, sorry for not being more prepared for the construction around the entrance I said we'd meet at, and for the location. Outside of that I sure had a good time, regardless if there weren't as many :mad:(you know who you are). She started out a bit cool today, but turned out decent overall. Gotta thank Glen for the pics, signs, and bbq chips too. Here are few of my pics

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
744 Posts
so the still pics with my camcorder was a bad idea, they suck! here are a few, just because i said i would. looks like the only one i missed was dereks envoy, sorry bud!

Attachments

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
72 Posts
Just found this post

Good pics!
Wish I'd gotten there sooner in the day.:duh:
Guy in the chair,
Dennis:)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
72 Posts
To be prepared

I had no mustard or ketchup but I was packin the propane grill 16 buns and stadium kielbasa and color water (Propel). You guys looked like you had all the bases covered by the time I got there. I did have one chocolate chip cookie. :woohoo:
Guy in the chair
Dennis

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
damn thats what i forgot over the weekend... i was planning on surprising yall up there.... oh well.. looks like a good meet...
Your always welcome to the Mi. events .
Just needed a few members for a great meeting ..
oldman (MI.) glen :tiphat

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Well, redmonte talked me into it at the meet. Went to vvme.com last night and got me some 8000k HIDs for around 60ish shipped.
Maybe we should just start discussing any mods before we do them? You installed your deflector less than 24 hours after me, and I also ordered HIDs last night from VVME, although mine are 6000K. Also paypaled (is that a term) Jetttstream for the DRL modifier, and picked up a set of Silverstar Ultra for the high beams. ($24 shipped off Amazon.com last night)

What mod are we doing next?

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Maybe we should just start discussing any mods before we do them? You installed your deflector less than 24 hours after me, and I also ordered HIDs last night from VVME, although mine are 6000K. Also paypaled (is that a term) Jetttstream for the DRL modifier, and picked up a set of Silverstar Ultra for the high beams. ($24 shipped off Amazon.com last night)

What mod are we doing next?
To tell you the truth, that about raps it up for me. Anything else will be little detail stuff, like painting the letters on the intake res, and other things like that. You let me know what you are doing next, and ill see if I have done it yet :thumbsup:

·
Registered
971 Posts
would have made it but i was tending to family matters in virginia beach.

as for the liscence plate question...we are only required to have rear plates.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.