Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

541 - 556 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1 Posts
Hello all new on here from Alma center of the mitten almost (true honor goes to st louis) have an 03 EXT that i have some decent but tasty mods in line for just ordered a 3" lift for it as a matter of fact tires will be next and who know after that i work at a Auto accessories shop so we tend to test stuff on our own rides :)

I have noticed alot of the threads on here are very old hoping this isnt a dead forum chime up if any one is close to mid michigan area

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
8 Posts
Carl from the Bay City/Midland area checking in.
Picked up an '05 4wd TB for a winter vehicle so I didn't have to drive my new Camaro in the snow.
Even though my first 4 vehicles were rear wheel drive (64 VW, 68 Camaro RS/SS, 75 MGB, 72 Camaro Z28) that were driven in the winter, I thought it be best to park my '15 for the winter.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
Disc brake pads wearing on top 1 1/2" of rotor on 2004 Trailblazer

Is there a problem with the brackets, hardware, calipher, or pad design on the 2004 Trailblazer, front brakes. I replaced rotors and pads and cleaned, greased and filed all contact areas and the pads are only catching top 1 1/2" to 2" of the rotor on each side. The old pads had uneven wear on the outer shoes on each side as well. And those were replaced at a repair shop, so they were installed correctly. Replaced the rear rotors and brakes in 2016 with no problems. The entire rotor pad area makes contact with pads on both sides.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Somerset, west of MIS

Born in Detroit and lived in quite a few of the Detroit suburbs. Been south of Jackson for over 20 years now.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Go as far west in the state as you can, and stick a pin in it. That's us. We're new owners of a 2003 Envoy SLE, and we have about 150 questions. BTW, Hi from Da U.P.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Downriver/Lincoln Park for the past 10 yrs. My 2nd Envoy SLT, 1st one was kinda beat up but fell in love with the air ride and interior. Finally found a decent replacement for a great price. Started mods with LED 3 quick flash brake lights, liked it so much changed all exterior to LEDs and did the High/Low/Fog diode mod, did all the map and dome lights also (33 in all), dash next.
High, low and fog diode mod.png may1st motor.jpg

541 - 556 of 556 Posts