Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
521 - 540 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_ls
16 Posts
trailvoy.com lurker here, getting educated alot on our badass trialblazers...

Finally installed 20" SS wheels on 275-45-20 tires

Hello all from Lansing!!!!!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
112 Posts
I am a student , skriptkiddy, and part time bum. :)

Whoops I dont belong here ! Pfft im lost. E.T PHONE HOME

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
trailvoy.com lurker here, getting educated alot on our badass trialblazers...

Finally installed 20" SS wheels on 275-45-20 tires

Hello all from Lansing!!!!!

Now get those side moldings off. You just missed the big midwest meet just south of you in Coldwater. We had 17 or 18 trucks there

·
Registered
2004 trailblazer_ls
16 Posts
^^^^Yes, i have been trying to take those off, i hate them, and also paint the front and rear bumpers all black. Finally give it a nice drop. I will take care of the moldings this summer, are there any DIY around?

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle_xl
9 Posts
Hey yall, new to the site. This is my first post on here but I've been learning a lot on here already. Located just west of Grand Ledge in Oneida township. I also just started an led swap on all my interior lights I'll post some pics soon.

·
Registered
2007 gmc envoy_denali
15 Posts
Proud to be from Michigan

I was born and raised in Lansing. Moved out of state when I was 22 for work and have been moving around the country ever since. I get back to Michigan a few times a year to see family and friends.

I currently own a 2007 Envoy Denali. Got it almost a year ago and love it. I've been making upgrades/mods throughout the year. Here's a breakdown of what I've done so far (for anyone who cares). If you have any questions or suggestions shoot me a message.

What I've done so far:
- Replaced red oem "GMC" grill badge with polished stainless steel "GMC" badge (looks great with Denali grill)
- Debadged "Envoy" and "GMC" badges from liftgate (only have Denali badges on front driver and passenger doors)
- Interior bulbs are all LED
- Reverse lights are LED
- License plate lights are LED
- Low beams are VVME HID 35w 5000k w/relay harness and drl capacitor module
- High beams are Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's
- Fog lights are VVME HID 35w 5000k
- Tinted front driver and passenger windows to match factory rear glass tint
- New Nitto NT850 plus CUV tires
- Replaced 31" stock antenna with 3" shorty antenna (had to drill and tap it because the only shorty antennas for sale are 6mm females and 2007 and later have 7mm mounts - no adapters worked)

Future upgrades/mods:
- K&N Air intake system
- Replace rotors with zinc coated drilled or slotted rotors (not sure which, need to do more research)
- Paint calipers (nothing crazy, maybe a glossy black)
- Upgrade stock navigation system with aftermarket system (bluetooth, aux input, ipod, hd radio, etc.)
- Might do Costar Bluestar upgrade to get bluetooth functionality but at $250 might just go all out with an aftermarket navigation system replacement

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
tri city area here

Just bought trailblazer few weeks ago. I did rims window tint cd/dvd player speakers for now nut winters closing don't want to do much till spring.

·
Registered
2004 buick rainier
14 Posts
Hello, all! New member checking in from Charlevoix. I have a 2004 Buick Rainier CXL, 4.2L I-6, AWD. According to the records, it was originally ordered by a GM executive and has every deluxe feature except the smoking package (thank goodness!)

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
208 Posts
Hey guys I haven't been on here in idk how long but I'm still in Traverse City and still have my truck. In fact tonight when I was at the GMC dealership I drove it straight into a light pole. lol Needs a new bumper fog lights and radiator but it's still driving.:woohoo:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
warren

Hey folk's,
checkin in from warren.
just got the wife an 06 LS..
now I want to trade my ranger for one.lol
love it

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
1 Posts
Checking in from Grand Rapids

Hi all!

I am back on Trailvoy after just purchasing a 2007 Saab 9-7x 5.3i with the Altitude package. :excited:

I used to have a 2002 Trailblazer LTZ and I missed having one of these great SUVs. I don't have any current pictures, but I will post once I get some.

I already put 1.5" wheel spacers on from my old TB, and the stance looks 100 times better. I ordered exhaust for it, and I also took off the running boards yesterday. I am going to do the rear airbag adjustment this week sometime as well.

It's great to be part of the trailvoy community again!

Jake

521 - 540 of 556 Posts