Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

481 - 500 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
Some nice lookin trucks right there. Hopefully we'll see you guys at the next Michigan meet

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
Will there be one again this summer? I think end of august would be nice and have cooler weather as well :D
At the birch run meet we talked about maybe having a meet at Seven Lakes Rec in Holly later this year. Talk to michblaze (Brad) he might have more input, but a meet later in the year sounds good, last one was a scorcher...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
I had heard talks of the big mid-west meet being in Michigan next year, but I haven't heard anything more on a Michigan one this year. I've been keeping busy on my 'Voy so I wouldn't be opposed to it.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
I've been keeping busy on my 'Voy
Wish I could say the same. I have a whole box of parts i need to work on, but my Taurus has been taking all my money. I've had to put so much into the daily driver and its been down for service so often i haven't been able to shut the truck down for a while to work on it. Incredibly aggravating

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
I had heard talks of the big mid-west meet being in Michigan next year, but I haven't heard anything more on a Michigan one this year. I've been keeping busy on my 'Voy so I wouldn't be opposed to it.
Not sure if I will personally have time to come out to another meet this season :undecided. If someone would like to throw an idea out for a time and place, I can do my best to promote it.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
i know there was some talk of maybe putting on a meet at seven lakes rec in holly later this year when the weather cools down some. has there been any more talk of this? if so, maybe we can throw out some dates and get something set up. maybe do a bbq family type meet this time?

·
Banned
386 Posts
I'd be up for a meet closer to September or shortly thereafter. Installed a trans cooler last week, just about ready to put together a DIY air intake, and will have a PCM tune hopefully by Sept 1. A BBQ sounds good.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
I'd be up for a meet closer to September or shortly thereafter. Installed a trans cooler last week, just about ready to put together a DIY air intake, and will have a PCM tune hopefully by Sept 1. A BBQ sounds good.:thumbsup:
I was thinking something mid to late September, the BBQ just sounds more family friendly (and there is no where for the wifes/girlfriends to spend all our mod money:laugh:). Myabe we could get some input from the rest of the Michigan crew and get some possible dates.:thumbsup:

Don't for to take/post pics of your DIY CIA...:undecided

·
Banned
386 Posts
Don't for to take/post pics of your DIY CIA...:undecided
Painted the 3 inch PVC pipe today. Should be dry enough tomorrow to install. I'm not claiming any additional "cold" air considering almost all shielding efforts are minimal at best. Unless I get creative and rig up some front air dam (like i've seen other members do), I think engine heat cancels out cold air gains. I'm just looking to increase volume of air into the intake, without all the resonator impedance. Plus it just sounds damn good! :excited::excited::excited::excited: A K&N filter helps too. :yes::yes:

481 - 500 of 556 Posts