Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

461 - 480 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
I'm totally down for Hooters in Novi because I love disc golf and Kensington has one of the nicest courses I've played. The reason I mentioned Hooters Lansing is because I know one of the girls there. I asked her is there was any kind of discount for groups and she said she's sure she could talk to the manager and get us like 50 wings for free but no discounts :( GOT MY RIMS ON TODAY!!! Sorry, that just excites me so I had to share :woot:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
970 Posts
50 free wings is better than a discount IMO!

so is anyone interested in a mini meet in lansing this month? this would be in addition to the kensington meet(which i cannot attend due to a prior commitment on that date)

all we need is 3 members to make it official

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
I'm about 99% in for May 21st at Hooters/Kensington. Brad, go ahead and fire up a thread for it and we'll see what kind of interest we can get.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
I'd have to double check how many we would need there to qualify for the 50 wings but I guess we don't know till we try. I'll keep an eye out for the new thread

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
The new MI meet posting is up http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=86364 .

There is a possibility I may not make it for the 21st. I don't necessarily need to be there for you guys to meet up though. So, if we have some interest and I can't make it Ill be looking for some pics :yes:.

Reason I say this is because there is a possibility that I may be able to go to Italy with my brother. He just got back from doing some work there, but was informed that they need him back starting May 17th for a week or so. So, he may fly me out there once he is done working and do some skiing in the Swiss Alps and or do some sight seeing. All depends on when he would be done if I would still be able to come out the 21st. Ill keep you informed

·
Registered
2009 gmc envoy_sle
22 Posts
checking in from Commerce/Walled Lake, MI :cool:

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
Everyone here make sure to check out the "Michigan Meet" May 21st thread. The more the merrier. It'll be my first meet so I'd like there to be lots of us so it makes me come to more :D

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
Clarkston checking in here...i missed the may meet @ kensington had family stuff to do...what do you guys think about getting a meet set up for july/august...maybe we can get together for the dream cruise or the gratiot cruise...

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
Welcome! I'm always down for a meet as long as it doesn't fall on the same day as one of the like 9 weddings I have to go to this summer :)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
I'm shooting for sometime mid to late July for the next meet. Sounds like most were interested in coming up to birch run. Eat at Tonys, then hang out at the outlets.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
I'm shooting for sometime mid to late July for the next meet. Sounds like most were interested in coming up to birch run. Eat at Tonys, then hang out at the outlets.
keep me posted...i have most of the moth of july open for now and need to to get to meet...tony's in BR sounds good to me...i feel like having a 2lb BLT, its always good for the arteries...:crackup:

·
Registered
970 Posts
can we set up the meet for next weekend??

ive really been looking for an excuse to go to tony's again,lol.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
can we set up the meet for next weekend??

ive really been looking for an excuse to go to tony's again,lol.
next weekend's not good...its fathers day and the wifey's b-day...could do the weekend after the forth of july tho...:iagree: on the craving for tony's

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
how does sunday july 17th work...meet up at tony's in BR for lunch around noon...

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
I'd say I'd be probable for that day. Have a bachelor party the night before in Canada so I maaay be a little to... under the weather... :eek:

·
Registered
2008 chevy
80 Posts
probably alittle old and late on this one but born in buchanan then went up to niles was there till basic and well now iraq cant cant wait to get back to hood and get this mod bug out of me and start the fun and spend some money i have been saving ha! if anyone has anf info on the ground force 1.3/3 and the djm 2/4 and 22's it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt
183 Posts
probably alittle old and late on this one but born in buchanan then went up to niles was there till basic and well now iraq cant cant wait to get back to hood and get this mod bug out of me and start the fun and spend some money i have been saving ha! if anyone has anf info on the ground force 1.3/3 and the djm 2/4 and 22's it would be greatly appreciated.
:thx:thx:thx for your service sir.

·
Registered
970 Posts
just letting you guys know im looking to trade in,ole girl is gettin old and i cant afford to keep her happy with all the new expenses with my daughter...but i still have her for now,but if financing goes through,i dont expect to by the end of the week.

BUT i would still like to be around trailvoy,a good buddy of mine just picked up a nice 08LT,so ill try and get him on here,then i could roll in with him to meets.

461 - 480 of 556 Posts