Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
441 - 460 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
970 Posts
Hi Guys, southeast MI checkin in, new TB owner took delivery about 2 weeks ago. So far I love it! I hope I don't regret not getting a 4x4...lol
2wd should be fine,especially if you have a G80!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
Helloooo Michiganders

Just tossing my :m2: out there. Just bought my 'Voy in January and I'm definitely interested in meeting up with a group. The Hooters in Lansing would be my choice because I live in Lansing and know one of the girls there. So just throwing it out there that I'm interested. Been on this site a couple hours a day and just ready for it to be warm enough that I can start some mods. But I'd love to put our heads together :grouphug: and see what others are doing too.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Welcome :thumbsup:

Well, what do you guys think. Would you prefer Kensington metro park, Tony's in Bridgeport, or the Lansing Hooters for our first meet of the year?

Let me know, and I can throw a new thread out there to get attention

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts

Well, what do you guys think. Would you prefer Kensington metro park, Tony's in Bridgeport, or the Lansing Hooters for our first meet of the year?

Let me know, and I can throw a new thread out there to get attention
Tony's in Bridgeport? Did you mean Birch Run or is there another Tony's. Each is almost exactly an hour from me, with Lansing the farthest.

·
Registered
970 Posts
if we do hooters...maybe we could get a discount?

i mean...theres at least two different members on here(myself being one of them) that know girls working there! plus theres the repeat business thing..

so i vote hooters as first of the year,save a park for july when its even warmer

or a few of the locals here could meet up there sometime

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Tony's in Bridgeport? Did you mean Birch Run or is there another Tony's. Each is almost exactly an hour from me, with Lansing the farthest.
:duh: Ya, Bridge Port is one exit up from there I think, so ya Birch Run is what I ment.

if we do hooters...maybe we could get a discount?

i mean...theres at least two different members on here(myself being one of them) that know girls working there! plus theres the repeat business thing..

so i vote hooters as first of the year,save a park for july when its even warmer

or a few of the locals here could meet up there sometime
Good point, was a bit on the cool side last time.

By the way, looking at proly May 21st.

·
Registered
970 Posts
as long as theres more hooters girls being thrown around like last time:eek:

i remember how much gbc43 liked that,maybe thats what it will take to get him to come back on here?
(i checked shortly after posting this,he is still active on 355 nation...so at least we know that nothing happened to him!)
we could mix in 355 nation too

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Well, if we would like to meet at a hooters, but maybe slightly closer to the east, there looks to be a hooters roughly 5 miles past kensington metro park to the East :undecided. Depending on weather we could meet their first for some lunch, and if its nice out head over to kensington.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
111 Posts
I would go to Kensington park after hooters because I am 16 and the parental unit wouldn't like me going to hooters then I would bike in Kensington

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Not a bad idea, Kensington is beautiful, and no one would have to worry about cooking or bringing any food since we'd be having lunch first.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
I can check with my inside rep at Hooters :) I'll see if there's any kind of group discount we can get and I'll let you know. Also I'll tell my friend there that I hear trailvoy members are big tippers and we'll see if that helps. I'll let you know this week for sure.

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
149 Posts
Has a date been identified yet?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Sterling hts mi

Hooters or Lansing that is.
Was leaning more towards the east to the Novi location that is 5mi away from the kensington park. We have a higher concentration of members out that way, and might be easier to get them to come out if its in their backyard.

Has a date been identified yet?
Im going to go with May 21st, one week after the Indy meet in case myself or anyone else from around the area wants to hit that meet up.

·
Registered
970 Posts
i probably cant do that date,have a prior commitment for an armed services day event.

If Lansing members wanna setup a small meet and greet sometime late this month or early next month,in addition to the kensington meet then we could do that too...the more the merrier!

as of 2 weeks ago,at least 2 of the hooters girls from our last meet at lansing hooters still work there,maybe they'd remember us

441 - 460 of 556 Posts