Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 556 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets hear from all the Michigan members.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
128 Posts
I grew up in Kaleva and now live up in Sault Sainte Marie...

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
659 Posts
i grew up in st. johns, now i live in lansing. starting to see some hopes of spring and that makes me very happy

i would really like some pics in a nice location of some modded envoys together :) the only thing i have seen around here is maybe some rims........and grilles.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Michigan Member

I grew up in Lansing then moved away for 20 years, but still stayed in Mich. I'm back in the Lansing area, living just north in DeWitt.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
What's going on boys :tiphat! Well, if you attended any of are Mich meets last year you already know me, for those that don't I was born and raised in Bay City and still reside there. Hope to get a meet together sometime here and see some of you newbies that found our site over winter :thumbsup:.

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
659 Posts
I grew up in Lansing then moved away for 20 years, but still stayed in Mich. I'm back in the Lansing area, living just north in DeWitt.

dewitt huh? my parents have a house on S. Krepps rd, sound firmiliar?? just north of alward on krepps. i live across the street from eastwood towncenter on lake lansing rd.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
450 Posts
I'm in Troy MI. I saw another TB today on South Blvd past Crooks Rd. Was that anyone on here? Pewter (same as me :) ) de-racked, dropped and nice rims.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Warren here. Born, raised, and still can't get out!

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
125 Posts
Born and raised in Grand Rapids, moved to Baton Rouge LA, in 2003 and know residing back in GR MI.
When we going to have a big MI meet.? "middle of the state"

·
Registered
36 Posts
thefunkyone, what city do you live in?

I was born in Dorr, then moved to Wayland, they are both a little south of Grand Rapids, Now I live in Cadillac, MI. Would like to have a big trialvoy meet to get some ideas for my new voy!

~E~

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_sle
125 Posts
Im in for July. lets see where the best place would be for everyone. Lansing maybe, or north south east west of.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
326 Posts
thefunkyone, what city do you live in?

I was born in Dorr, then moved to Wayland, they are both a little south of Grand Rapids, Now I live in Cadillac, MI. Would like to have a big trialvoy meet to get some ideas for my new voy!

~E~

After I was born I lived in Hopkins till I was 2 then my family moved to Wayland. Lived there until I was 23 now i'm back in Hopkins. I graduated from Wayland (class of 2000). Judging by your screen name I wonder if you are related to John or Emily...?

1 - 20 of 556 Posts