Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

what date would you prefer?

121 - 140 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Too bad you can't just cut across the lake! They need to put in a bridge from Muskegon to Milwaukee. :laugh:
Actually I could, they have a boat (ferry) called the "lake express" that goes between muskegon and milwaukee. You can take your ride with you too if you want, have taken it a few times now. We have family in waukesha, so every once in a while when my mom decides to be lazy we take the boat across. Looks like one way would be 629 miles roughly then :undecided. Maybe one year Ill do a out of state meet.

Anyways, back on topic.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
41 Posts
July 18 is lookin like a no-go for the hooters idea! I talked to a buddy of mine last night and he said he is cage fighting there and the parking lot is where the ring is going to be set up. Not unless some of you like that and still want to come down. I will be there either way!

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
571 Posts
July 18 is lookin like a no-go for the hooters idea! I talked to a buddy of mine last night and he said he is cage fighting there and the parking lot is where the ring is going to be set up. Not unless some of you like that and still want to come down. I will be there either way!
There calenday don't show it . I called and it is set up
for july 18 , 2009...:bonk:

·
Registered
970 Posts
hmm.....

anybody know about a shiny black ltz owner that lives somewhere around owosso?

saw a trailvoy sticker on it but it was parked

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
not sure lil_freak

Not to sidetrack this thread altogether, but I also saw a white SS yesterday morning, just before noon going east on Dixie Highway as I came out of the Saturn Dealer in Clarkston. Black stripes up the hood, huge black/chrome rims, sounded like an aftermarket exhaust,Superman logo in the rear windsheild, driven by a younger woman. Very nice truck. Anyone know who that is?

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Hmm, well we can still always meet there and eat. From the satellite shot on mapquest the parking lot looks pretty huge. We can then go over to the park after we eat, or I see there is a buffalo wild wings up the street about 9 miles or so. Think we are still in business yet :thumbsup:

·
JeTTTstream Automotive Technologies
2007 chevy
642 Posts
I'm in for a Saturday.

18th I voted for but am okay with 25th.

Now location I'm not sure of.

And Guys I would like your opinion of having some of the TBSSowners.com possibly showing up. More of those guys are in the Metro Detroit area--not sure if they would make the haul to Frankenmuth or Traverse City..etc.

Now...we met at Square Lake and Woodward (right off of i-75) and there is a Staples parking lot that is HUGE and not busy at all.

We met at about 5pm, and headed over to Fudruckers for a burger and BS at 630. Walked right in and cheap food too (<~$10). Then some guys headed to "parking lot number two" at 13 mile and woodward for hanging out and watching the cars.

It was a nice hangout. And plenty of parking space....

But, it definitely wasn't a picnic or such like the last meet I missed :(

-Mike

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 · (Edited)
I don't have a problem at all. I tried promoting and inviting them to our last meet and only got one maybe out of it. We are all one big happy :grouphug: around here, we don't discriminate against our own kind as tbss's are apart of this site as well.

EDIT: And sometimes others, right GLEN

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
571 Posts
I don't have a problem at all. I tried promoting and inviting them to our last meet and only got one maybe out of it. We are all one big happy :grouphug: around here, we don't discriminate against our own kind.
:rotfl: o0k

·
Registered
970 Posts
There calenday don't show it . I called and it is set up
for july 18 , 2009...:bonk:
do they have a time for that?
(also we need to choose a time dont we? i forgot whether we agreed on one yet)
remember texas roadhouse is next to hooters....but im open for any lansing holt or mason area spot no matter the date

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
do they have a time for that?
(also we need to choose a time dont we? i forgot whether we agreed on one yet)
remember texas roadhouse is next to hooters....but im open for any lansing holt or mason area spot no matter the date
10-11am or so, whatever people prefer

·
Registered
2004 gmc other
571 Posts
I don't have a problem at all. I tried promoting and inviting them to our last meet and only got one maybe out of it. We are all one big happy :grouphug: around here, we don't discriminate against our own kind as tbss's are apart of this site as well.

EDIT: And sometimes others, right GLEN
right boss...:tiphat

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
713 Posts
not sure lil_freak

Not to sidetrack this thread altogether, but I also saw a white SS yesterday morning, just before noon going east on Dixie Highway as I came out of the Saturn Dealer in Clarkston. Black stripes up the hood, huge black/chrome rims, sounded like an aftermarket exhaust,Superman logo in the rear windsheild, driven by a younger woman. Very nice truck. Anyone know who that is?
my future wife if i have anything to do with it, haha. cant wait for the meet!:D

·
Registered
970 Posts
thats the kind of girl id like to see at a meet

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
41 Posts
I vote hooters or B Dubs. B Dubs is Downtown East Lansing but we would all be able to park in the garage (there are actually two). Like i said i am down for the day everyone can make it out to. More the better!

·
Registered
970 Posts
i take my MEPS either the 10th the 13th or 14th,after i get back from my UP trip on the 4th and get a little more of the paperwork filled out.which im going to start finishing up on the 7th.

EDIT:
i forgot to mention im doing the future soldier program...aka the delayed entry/enlistment program.

and new regulations state i have to wait until i grad. first to take training or something like that.

so im looking at a bct/ait shipout date of early next summer,this spring if i can finish up early somehow.

its somewhat complicated.

but im planning to do a 6 year contract,and keep doing 6 years for however long i can

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_sle
19 Posts
Hey i'd be down for the meet, just give me the details about it and i can see if i can make it up there for it, cause right now i am going to school in indianapolis so i just need an advance. weekends would a big plus for me to make it

121 - 140 of 404 Posts