Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, its time for the first MI meet of the season :woot:. At the moment we don't seem to be 100% set on our meeting location, but wanted to give people the heads up on the date now.

For our location we are looking at either a Hooters in Lansing, or Hooters in Novi, then swing by Kensington Metro Park depending on weather.

The date will be 5/21/2011. We can work on the rest later. Let us know if you might be able to come out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
705 Posts
Provided we get some people interested, I'm about 99% in. My wife is out of town that day, so without supervision I should be good to go :yes:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
68 Posts
It "looks" like an open day for me.
Max is always ready for a ride.
DAG

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
I should be in for any place. I just bought my 'Voy in January so I haven't had a chance to get to any of the meets. I'd like to see some more 'Voys show up too. Nothing against you tb'rs, I just want some other Envoys

·
Registered
970 Posts
i have a prior commitment that date,so unless it rains out i cant go

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
149 Posts
Depends on where and what time. Kensington, possibly. Lansing, I'm out.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I myself definitely prefer Kensington. I'd love to see a 9-7 there, so hopefully we both make it

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I myself definitely prefer Kensington. I'd love to see a 9-7 there, so hopefully we both make it
You guys decide, im ok with either place. Let me know and I can start sending PMs to people that might not be on here everyday.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
111 Posts
Ok i am pretty sure i can come dont know if my age will cause any concerns. I will prolly just go to kensington cause im 16.

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
133 Posts
Well it sounds like there's a few that say both possible, but none that say "no" to Kensington. I only prefer Lansing because it's my hometown but I'm sure I'd be able to make it to Kensington. So I submit my vote for Kensington because it sounds like we'd be able to get more there.

·
Registered
2005 saab 9_7x
139 Posts
I would like to come, I am 99% sure I can make it to Kensington but Lansing would be unlikely. If it was Novi I probably could (I live in Northville).

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Alright, well lets make it official then

Hooters in Novi, and Kensington after

·
Registered
705 Posts
I know its still 5 weeks, but I'm hoping maybe people seeing a growing list will get some more people interested. So here's what I see so far, feel free to copy and paste and add or change status as we get closer. Now I just need to see if I can finish my Whistler mod in time.

Come on folks, I've seen Dag's truck, lets get some more on the list. It'd be nice to see an SS show up, even if it does make the rest of us feel like weenies.

1. SBUBandit (probable)
2. Dag (probable)
3. rockstardann (probable)
4. polar (possible)
5. sonomakid (possible)
6. cmd (probable)

·
Registered
970 Posts
age doesnt matter,i was barely a week into being 17 when i did my first meet! also just happened to be at hooters

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
i would love to be the SS that shows up.. but Kensington is a little bit too far for me.. plus its a week after INDY, so my funds will be really low... if it were closer like Warren or Ann Arbor or somewhere in that area id be up for it...

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i would love to be the SS that shows up.. but Kensington is a little bit too far for me.. plus its a week after INDY, so my funds will be really low... if it were closer like Warren or Ann Arbor or somewhere in that area id be up for it...
Are you going to the INDY Meet?

Reason I ask is if you are, the MI guys were kicking the idea around of holding a larger meet closer to the south west of the state (South Haven). Wasn't sure if people would come up our way or not. So if you go, ask around and see if they would be up to it for us.

Its a super beautiful place right on lake.
Time wise:
Columbus 5.5hr
Toledo 3hr
Indy 3.75hr
Fort Wayne 2.75hr
Chicago 2hr

1 - 20 of 91 Posts