Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Through circumstances that still baffle me, I got to meet another member today.

Spend a quick 20 minutes with Gordinho80 today. I kind of thought all the people putting a 2" lift on a TB were wasting their money. I could not be more wrong.

The lift on a TB looks AWESOME :yes: Mario let me poke around his truck, I checked out all his mods. His cargo rack is amazing, and his TB is REALLY nice. The HID's in the lights are incredible :yes:

It is always great to put a face to the name. Everyone I have dealt with here has been awesome, and it was a great, albeit short, meeting today.

Thanks Mario for letting me poke aroung your awesome truck. It was great to meet you today. Hope to see you again soon!

Chris

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,329 Posts
THANKS NOOB! LOL

It was a pleasure meeting you. Thanks again for the tail light. My temporary magnetic trailer light was cool, but it was not as cool as stock TB light.

I wish you had the Strobes working, would have liked to see them in person. I also missed out on hearing the air horn on your truck... Guess I was caught up in putting the taillight on as well as picking up my hi-lift...

Next meet! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahahahah!

That temp light was awesome :dielaugh: You're a regular MacGyver! LOL

I was worried about getting your light done. We can wait till the strobes are done to show them off :yes:

I hit the Air Horn on the highway, but your windows were up and you were probably jamming to your tunes :p

Glad you were able to get your jack with no issues.

We'll hook up again sometime.

Chris

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
2,968 Posts
it is always nice to meet up with other members.....sometimes you feel like you really know some of these people, and then when you put a face to the name, you really complete the picture.....:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts