Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 isuzu ascender
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

To everyone associated with the best automobile forum in existence, may the magic of the Christmas season fill your home and your heart with the special joy only it can bring. Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest & most prosperous new year. From my home to yours, aross the miles and across the sea.

Coach Steve

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
Right back at you Steve! :thumbsup:

Happy Holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, whatever it is for you) to all the wonderful people here at Trailvoy!

:grouphug:

Chris

P.S. - Steve, is that a picture of your house? Looks like a post card!

·
Premium Member
2003 isuzu ascender
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right back at you Steve! :thumbsup:

Happy Holidays (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, whatever it is for you) to all the wonderful people here at Trailvoy!

:grouphug:

Chris

P.S. - Steve, is that a picture of your house? Looks like a post card!
Chris...... where do I live? Have you ever been to Phoenix? Perhaps you've heard of its reputation as being the hottest place in the country to live...? Just kidding my brother. No it's not my house which I've just acted like an ass in my telling you that (hehe) it's a place in Stowe, VT that my wife and I almost bought about 20 years ago. She had an offer to teach at the Univ. VT Montpeliar at their nursing school and we were going to buy the inn you see in the picture which actually looks like a church. we were going to do the Newhart thing but at the last minute, Phoenix was more attractive and the cost of living here at the time was FAR less than anywhere on the eastern seaboard.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
10,730 Posts
Deck the hars with bars of horry fa ra ra ra ra

:D

Merry Christmas to Steve and everyone else at Trailvoy.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
2,667 Posts
Have you ever been to Phoenix? Perhaps you've heard of its reputation as being the hottest place in the country to live...?
:rotfl: I've heard from a friend who lives in North Phoenix that it's been AWFULLY cold there lately! :D

Seriously, what a great photo. I almost said "Cool pic"! :)

Merry Christmas everyone, and a very Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
199 Posts
Merry Christmas to all the Canadians who will experience a full Canadian White Christmas since 1971, and to everyone else here at TrailVoy.com
May all your wishes come true and have a great New Year!

·
Premium Member
2003 isuzu ascender
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:rotfl: I've heard from a friend who lives in North Phoenix that it's been AWFULLY cold there lately! :D
ACtually it's funny you should mention that... it was 27 deg F this morning! The ice was thick on the cars and the lawns were all frosted over. It was a nice change.

Seriously, what a great photo. I almost said "Cool pic"! :)
Yeah, and ya know it really is a great picture - no thanks whatsoever to me! All I did was adjust the focus a bit, gave it a nice slow shutter speed and hit the button. And what you see is exactly how it looked and felt at that moment. And remember too, that pic was taken over 20 years ago when digital cameras weren't out yet. That's the result of good ol' 35mm 400 speed KODAK Gold film and a Olympus OM-1 old school camera.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
155 Posts
Merry christmas to everyone at trailvoy.

Steve it was also to cold here in SC this morning also. It was 20 F this morning but saturday the high was 76 F? Its Crazy!:weird:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Happy Holidays to all my fellow Trailvoy members and their families :)

and to try and cover all my bases....Happy Merry ChristmaHannaKwanzaa :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts