Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
207 Posts
that date is no good for me,my ladies b-day weekend,hey steve,any thoughts on our next WEST CHAPTER meet???its nice and cold:undecided

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
that date is no good for me,my ladies b-day weekend,hey steve,any thoughts on our next WEST CHAPTER meet???its nice and cold:undecided
I've been thinking of Big Bear or Julian (so I could get some yummy apple pie) :p

Yardhouse?what that?:duh:
the Yard House is a restaurant and brewery...we have one in downtown SD

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
mmmmm:undecidedyardhouse, Yes, I'll take a Pyramid Hef & a order of buffalo wings please:yes: The one in Long beach is pretty cool also! Cool scenery.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
232 Posts
mmmmm:undecidedyardhouse, Yes, I'll take a Pyramid Hef & a order of buffalo wings please:yes: The one in Long beach is pretty cool also! Cool scenery.
Dos Equiz Amber FTW!:)

Man, its been a while since I've been to long beach. Last time I was there was for the the bob marley day fest in 2003.... Me love REGGAE!;)

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,587 Posts
What goes on at the Meets

I'm new to this...so what goes on during these meets?
It is a secret, you have to show up and give the secret hand shake, then you get to find out what goes on at these meets. Make sure your truck is clean and shinny. And the newbies ( you -chrisrehpot ) have to provide the food. :crackup:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
What is involved in being the state rep?
first you have to meet the requirements here and then you'll have to submit an application and consent to a background check, then after that's done our site doctor will contact you to set up a physical, don't worry he's a nice and gentle doctor :raspberry

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
175 Posts
Paul, we need to get together for another trail ride. The trail that Roy, his friend, and I took the other weekend was very fun. I went out on it again this last weekend to practice shooting my new handgun.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,587 Posts
Paul, we need to get together for another trail ride. The trail that Roy, his friend, and I took the other weekend was very fun. I went out on it again this last weekend to practice shooting my new handgun.
Oops, Sorry Toadz I missed this post. I would like to go out again real soon. Just got a new Shot Gun:woohoo: for the Spring Turkey hunt and need to break it in :yes: and some Quail hunting and pistol plinking is always a good thing.:yes:. I think I have some time coming up the week between Christmas and New Years. I know another place that is pretty cool with some trail and 4x4 trail that is in the Desert.
Are you still in town or did you head home for the Holidays?

.:tiphat

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
142 Posts
President: StvsDenaliXL

VP: DucatiSS

CA rep: currently me and Bill are covering CA, but I will need a Northern CA Rep and it is possible that I may look for an extra rep due to the size of our state ;)

AZ rep: Open Spot

HI rep: Open Spot

NV rep: SteveTB03

UT rep: Open Spot

As you can see, we have some Rep spots available, hopefully I will find some fine individuals to fill these positions :cool:
First of all, hello to you all. I've submitted my application to join the chapter, as I live in California. I hope to meet you all at the upcoming event at havasu.

Secondly, I think I might just be about the only person in nor cal with a modified trailvoy. That might not be true but at any rate I would like to see what I can do about becoming the northern California state rep. I've been a member of Trailvoy.com for over two years and I've owned my Trailblazer for even longer. I'm not a financial supporter and I've never been to any meets, however I'd like to change both of those facts when my situation changes.

:thx

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
First of all, hello to you all. I've submitted my application to join the chapter, as I live in California. I hope to meet you all at the upcoming event at havasu.

Secondly, I think I might just be about the only person in nor cal with a modified trailvoy. That might not be true but at any rate I would like to see what I can do about becoming the northern California state rep. I've been a member of Trailvoy.com for over two years and I've owned my Trailblazer for even longer. I'm not a financial supporter and I've never been to any meets, however I'd like to change both of those facts when my situation changes.

:thx
PM sent :cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
175 Posts
Oops, Sorry Toadz I missed this post. I would like to go out again real soon. Just got a new Shot Gun:woohoo: for the Spring Turkey hunt and need to break it in :yes: and some Quail hunting and pistol plinking is always a good thing.:yes:. I think I have some time coming up the week between Christmas and New Years. I know another place that is pretty cool with some trail and 4x4 trail that is in the Desert.
Are you still in town or did you head home for the Holidays?

.:tiphat

Oops, sorry Paul! I miss this post also, ha. I was home for the holidays and just got back last week. Let me know if you want to hit up some trails and shoot off some guns.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Hey guys I just wanted. To remind you guys that I. Am no longer in Vegas so I cannot be the Nevada rep anymore thanks for giving me the chance to but now I will need you guys to remove the chapter rep pill from my name and all that I know you guys will find another vegas rep who is good.

Thanks again:tiphat

41 - 60 of 64 Posts