Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
207 Posts
im in riverside by ontario,Africandude13 is in rancho,& DucatiSS(who cares about BILL:hahano: j/k) is in corona.a mini meet sounds cool,but were not far from the O/C or san diego.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
There is an AZ Rep. ... It is Coach Steve unless he is not doing it any more?:confused:

Coach Steve had graciously stepped down due to some unfortunate circumstances :(....the spot was open when this thread was made and at the time I was hoping that things were looking up for Coach and that he was going to be back in a GMT360/370 and re-assume his duties, but to his dismay it didn't, which is truly sad. I thought I posted something about the position, but it may had slipped my mind (getting older does that to you :eek: :p ), for that I sincerely apologize.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
175 Posts
Coach Steve had graciously stepped down due to some unfortunate circumstances :(....the spot was open when this thread was made and at the time I was hoping that things were looking up for Coach and that he was going to be back in a GMT360/370 and re-assume his duties, but to his dismay it didn't, which is truly sad. I thought I posted something about the position, but it may had slipped my mind (getting older does that to you :eek: :p ), for that I sincerely apologize.
Is it really a requirement to own a GMT360/370 to be a Rep? I would think if he was doing a satisfactory job at being a Rep that it really wouldn't matter, given the circumstances.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Is it really a requirement to own a GMT360/370 to be a Rep? I would think if he was doing a satisfactory job at being a Rep that it really wouldn't matter, given the circumstances.
It wasn't a requirement for me, and he was doing an outstanding job, but he didn't feel comfortable being the Rep under the circumstances, which was understandable.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Attention West Chapter

After some light interrogation :p we now have a new state rep

meet your new AZ Rep TallPaul

I'm sure he'll do a good job in organizing events and getting our Trailvoy members together for some good AZ meets :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
175 Posts
Attention West Chapter

After some light interrogation :p we now have a new state rep

meet your new AZ Rep TallPaul

I'm sure he'll do a good job in organizing events and getting our Trailvoy members together for some good AZ meets :thumbsup:
Congratulations Paul!

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,587 Posts
Light interrogation....:hissy: Steve had a 39 page application with background check in an attachment....:crackup:

Thanks Steve for the invitation.
I look forward to meeting all of you at meets and on the trail. I am working on a few things for the near future and will post when plans are hard.

Thanks.

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Light interrogation....:hissy: Steve had a 39 page application with background check in an attachment....:crackup:

that was just the preliminary entry application, we still have to do fingerprinting and physical....don't worry our doctor is very gentle, considering he has big hands :x :laugh:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
257 Posts
A big CONGRATULATIONS Paul

Congratulations Paul :thumbsup: :woot:
:hail: Now you have some Super Powers :hail:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
257 Posts
that was just the preliminary entry application, we still have to do fingerprinting and physical....don't worry our doctor is very gentle, considering he has big hands :x :laugh:
LOL :dielaugh:

You forgot to tell him he also has cold hand's.

Now turn your head and cough.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
We've had a meet in the Ontario Mills, like 2yrs ago. It was a good turn out. Now it looks like there's more TV's poping up all the time around here!! Keep'em coming.:yes:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
232 Posts
We've had a meet in the Ontario Mills, like 2yrs ago. It was a good turn out. Now it looks like there's more TV's poping up all the time around here!! Keep'em coming.:yes:

LOL... TEH MILLS!:eek:... thats where i go when there is really nothing to do in the IE (when your broke) lol.... I love going to Sam Ash:)

21 - 40 of 64 Posts