1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
President: StvsDenaliXL

VP: DucatiSS

CA rep: currently me and Bill are covering CA, but I will need a Northern CA Rep and it is possible that I may look for an extra rep due to the size of our state ;)

AZ rep: Open Spot

HI rep: Open Spot

NV rep: SteveTB03

UT rep: Open Spot

As you can see, we have some Rep spots available, hopefully I will find some fine individuals to fill these positions :cool:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Steve and Bill think I'm an embarrassment at meets, and scare the clean ones away. :coffee I'm like the West Chapter stray dog mascot, matted fur and all. ;)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
Just out of curiosity, who is footing the bill to bring the Hawaii members to the chapter meets? :crackup:I don't remember seeing that the seat cushions can be used as flotation devices in the manual, but maybe I missed it.:weird:

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve and Bill think I'm an embarrassment at meets, and scare the clean ones away. :coffee I'm like the West Chapter stray dog mascot, matted fur and all. ;)
nah! you're not an embarrassment....we are always in awe of your greatness.."we are not worthy, we are not worthy!" :hail: :p

Just out of curiosity, who is footing the bill to bring the Hawaii members to the chapter meets? :crackup:I don't remember seeing that the seat cushions can be used as flotation devices in the manual, but maybe I missed it.:weird:
I think the Hawaii members have to pick up the bill for bringing the Pres, VP and our Guru to their meets....:undecided hmmm, I think that's in the guidelines for chapter membership.

note to self: make sure Big Ed adds amendment to chapter guidelines :p

·
West Chapter
2005 gmc envoy_denali_xl
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
none yet, but if any one wants to have any mini meets within their area with local members, please do so.....we used to have a lot of mini meets before, but they seem to have trickled down :(....I may try to start having some again with local members, just some lunch meets or get a cup a coffee and hang out for a few :cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
232 Posts
none yet, but if any one wants to have any mini meets within their area with local members, please do so.....we used to have a lot of mini meets before, but they seem to have trickled down :(....I may try to start having some again with local members, just some lunch meets or get a cup a coffee and hang out for a few :cool:
I would, but I only know of one member thats near me... :)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts