Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
Chief is right!

I need to step up as the new Arkansas rep and get the ball rolling...

How does some time in August sound to every one?

You guys start throwing out weekends that we could get together and we can get something planned.

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
Okay, so I was confiring with a few of the other members and admin, and it is known that Carlisle is in august so I think it would be better to avoid conflict by moving our potential dates to september. Is that possible for any of yall?

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
BUMP...

So, Is anyone else interested? I have been doing some research on Bull Shoals and it sounds like a great place to me. And besides, it sounds like we have a good contact and a free place to have a meet. ToyBlaze, can you get us some more info?

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
Sorry guys, I have been kindof dragging my feet on thisone because I was waiting to see if I was going to be on strke with my job (union vs. telephone company) and we still have not heard anything as of yet. I am still game for having a meet though. Only problem is Bull Shoals is a bit far for me at this time of year. ( gotta stay close because of the afore mentioned strike)

· Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
273 Posts
I am a horrible member.... I have been so buisy lately I have neglected the meet idea BUT I still am game for whenever to get together. I am like Chief, I think somewhere in Central Arkansas would be more available for more members.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.