Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
13 Posts
Thanks dudes!:cool:

Mike, he's right, half the vid links are missing the little titles across the top, they all worked last night.:undecided

Anyway I had enough time to edit the first post so I added a brief description above each link.
My freind is always asking me how to do this and that. to his tb. i found your videos a while back and showed him so he would leave me alone. They are done nice for the diy person. But dang dude you get pissed off at people easy LOL. But that is the I watch the videos. You crack me up when ranting. Side note your videos helped my friend a ton. He now leaves me alone lol.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
Been trying to find a way to get ahold of you somehow got your video on the tb diagnosing all of the dang dtc that affect the transmission solenoids. And I'm not sure how to send pm here. Get some of me please. I just have a couple of questions that weren't covered

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
31 Posts
I've admired a lot of your videos on Youtube before I knew that you were a member of Trailvoy! Your videos are very helpful and very appreciated. I've owned my '02 since 2008 and I am still building it up. I am hoping to do most of the mods you've done to yours. Thank you for your efforts.

·
Registered
2003 Chevy Trailblazer LT
609 Posts
I've admired a lot of your videos on Youtube before I knew that you were a member of Trailvoy! Your videos are very helpful and very appreciated. I've owned my '02 since 2008 and I am still building it up. I am hoping to do most of the mods you've done to yours. Thank you for your efforts.
Ashame he hasnt been on here since 2013

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
31 Posts
not really...

21 - 30 of 30 Posts