Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Well folks, I've got a ton of new trailvoy videos on the way and there's no way that I'll be able to keep up with a separate thread for each one. They will all be posted here. I'm going to try my best to not have the video addys shuffled so that (hopefully) there will be no dead links in this piece.

Most of these videos were inspired by real posts from this forum.

All finished vids as of today:

Replacing I6 Alternator

Replacing spark plugs I6

Resetting the change oil light

Squeaky noise in drivers b pillar fix

Testing for spark I6

Cleaning the throttle body and reset pcm I6

No crank information and testing I6

Both headlights inop testing

Dead drivers door module/ window stuck down tip

I6 misfire diy diagnosis - step 1 - ignition

Checking and changing the front diff fluid

Super fast mega fuse test

Testing fuel pressure 4.2 I6

Tail light circuit board testing

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt
280 Posts
nice. hopefully they can add more vids and create a nice collection of videos full of DIY's. great idea May03

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
43 Posts
This is great but maybe it would be a little better if you wrote on top of each video what ther about. Just a small suggestion. ;)

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
This is great but maybe it would be a little better if you wrote on top of each video what ther about. Just a small suggestion. ;)
Well I think the titles on the video are pretty clear on what they are about. Like how to clean the throttle body, not much else its going to be about.

·
Registered
2003 trailblazer_lt
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks dudes!:cool:

Mike, he's right, half the vid links are missing the little titles across the top, they all worked last night.:undecided

Anyway I had enough time to edit the first post so I added a brief description above each link.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,219 Posts
Thanks dudes!:cool:

Mike, he's right, half the vid links are missing the little titles across the top, they all worked last night.:undecided

Anyway I had enough time to edit the first post so I added a brief description above each link.
I noticed that yesterday too. If I hit play, then pause the title would come up though. Great videos.

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
May I combined your videos at the top of the page. If you add more let me know and I will move them to the top to consolidate them.:cool:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,357 Posts
Mayo3lt I sent you a pm a while ago for help with a wire harness but never heard back.
And it's likely that you won't - he doesn't frequent this site anymore... you'll find him on "the other site"... email me (cdngman at gmail dot com) for more info, if you want...

·
Banned
2009 saab
138 Posts
Great videos and very detailed. I apprecaite the time and effort you put into the videos. They helped when I cleaned my TB and MAF sensor the other weekend. Definitely smoothed out the idle. :thx

1 - 20 of 26 Posts