1,574 Posts
I'm in. Lets start a list.

1. Flyingfischer5 (Craig)

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Let's get some ideas together of what we want to do. My cabin is still available with the ATV's and other fun stuff....
2. AllBlackedOut (Brandon)

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Aw heck no you started this without me! Ill be there for sure. Might get my little bro to come along with my 02 TB too.

3. ScarabEpic22 (Erik)

So now its a question of WHERE we want to have this. If there are enough people from OR or ID we can move it to a more central location but as of now Brandon and I talked about Seattle or maybe like Yakima or Walla Walla (if there are enough people to warrant moving it to a more central location). Lets get it figured out here in a week or so using everyone's location in their profile. So post up everyone! You know you wanna come to this!:yes:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
72 Posts
If im still here i am deffinately in. I am on a recall status as of the 10th so i dont know how far ill be able to go if it gets moved away from seattle. Keep me posted cause i would love to get to a meet before i get deployed.
(PTOWN25) Josh

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will keep checking this thread, but I am going to stay off of it until we have some more people commit. Maybe we should pm all the people that are in the NW thread....just an idea.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
4 Posts
im in for xxx rootbeer

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Looks like XXX would only work on Saturday, theres a meet of some sort there on Sunday. Personally I would rather pick a different location rather than chance it being super packed and not being able to park anywhere.

Ill work on the PM ritual tomorrow when I get a chance.

But majority rules, looks like we're at 5 now:

3. ScarabEpic22 (Erik)
4. PTOWN25 (Josh)
5. duff70

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
72 Posts
Well xxx Looks like a cool place, but i also saw that they had an event planned. Depending on the weather we could always go down alki beach in west seattle. Angled back in parking, Beach, park and bbq areas. Lots of restaurants. If its nice out there will be a lot of people walking running etc. down there. If not that there is always Carilon point in Kirkland. I dont know a lot about it, but after searching it online it seems that car shows/meets are held there, also there is lots of shoping, eating etc. Well those are just some ideas ill keep looking

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Erik do you have anyone from the trailblazer ss site coming too?

And it doesn't have to be xxx. I just threw that out there because i heard about it.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
As of right now duff70 hit me up on tbss, then he came over here so none that arent accounted for. Ill head over there in a bit and recheck.

Carilon Point is great, Ive boated over there many times from Seattle. Im not sure how big their parking lot is, but I wouldnt worry too much about it. There are good restraunts there and a little shopping too.

Alki Beach is also cool, no shopping right there (but within about a 5min drive) and we'd be on Puget Sound.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
That would be sweet if you could make it. Hopefully some more people will chime in.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So why don't we give people until Friday to get on the attendee's list and then we can solidify plans. Are we planning on a Saturday only meet or is there a campout for both days? Thoughts? If XXX is already booked, I am down for Alki or Kirkland. There is a Burgermaster off the Kirkland waterfront that would be a good meeting place and then we could drive down to the waterfront and get some pics....just an idea.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
It all sounds good to me. I only go to seattle about 3-4 times a year, so i'll let you seattle area people find a good spot. :thumbsup:

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
So why don't we give people until Friday to get on the attendee's list and then we can solidify plans. Are we planning on a Saturday only meet or is there a campout for both days? Thoughts? If XXX is already booked, I am down for Alki or Kirkland. There is a Burgermaster off the Kirkland waterfront that would be a good meeting place and then we could drive down to the waterfront and get some pics....just an idea.
I like the Burgermaster idea, meet there and eat (although not in my SS :crackup:) and then convoy down to the waterfront for pics. We could decide from there if we all wanted to drive over to Seattle for dinner or something.

Im down for both days, nothing planned for either right now. If we do a campout Id need to get solid numbers so I can figure out where we could camp, but thats a cool idea. And if some people dont want to camp there are hotels around that can probably be had for cheap (<$80 a night).

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I'd be down for camping. And i'm free both days.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts