Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some help. I want to install an SLR performance chip on my 2006 envoy denali xl. I need to know what wires are for the IAT sensor on the MAF. Can anyone help with this. There are 5 wire to the harness and they are yellow,pink,grey,and black.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
OK, those wires are located inside your garbage can. That should get you on the correct path.

Seriously man, take 5 mins and search through the forums to see how bad even Jet chips are let alone the $5 resistors you buy off ebay claiming +25hp and 5mpg, they are BS. Return the chip and buy a real tune, then you will get power and mileage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply. I will heed your advise. Any other good ideas to do in conjunction with the PCM tune? Airaide throttle body extension or just stick with the pcm tune? I'm just looking for a couple of MPG's (3-4).

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
just stick with a tuned PCM and a Cold Air kit forget the TB spacer... that thing is smoke and mirrors (my opinion)

I recommend Summit Ball bearing races for the Mufflers... much smoother power delivery :suicide:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.