Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #341
I'm new to all of this so looking for some tips, right now. I joined the site not to long ago and still trying to figure it out. I've gone from a TB to an envoy and I've never known about marks lifts until now, I'm trying to get 33s under the voy but read where the wheel wells on the envoy are smaller than the TB and wondered what lift would be best, especially price wise, I know I'm gonna need spacers too. But definitely looking to purchase one of marks after reading all the good things
The Envoy does have a little smaller wheel opening.
you would need a 3" suspension and 3" body lift to run a 33" tire.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
5 Posts
Finally got it lifted

After a long time lurking finally pulled the trigger.

2.5" Liftmeister Lift
No wheel spacers
Bilstein HD Front Struts
Skyjacker Rear Shocks
BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2s 255/70R17

Before and after photos

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_slt_xl
1 Posts
Here's a couple of pics, a few things left to finish up, Stickers, the bug deflector looks bad....

Rez delete is still on the list also.

Pics are of the Big Horn mountains taken outside of Sheridan Wyoming on my way home. Give it a month or so and it wont be as green anymore.
i know this is old but this stance is awesome. i'd love to know if there is wheel spacers added or if its just the offset on the rims?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Marks kit levels them out nicely!
With the lift and the new bilsteins it rides and drives like a truck!
I realize this is old as heck, and idk if you're still an active member. #fingerscrossed.

You're stance, tire size everything looks perfect! Would you mind sharing lift, tire size, wheel offset ? I'd like to get close to this now my tb has some milage and a suspension overhaul is on the horizon.

·
Registered
06 TB 4.2 I6
6 Posts
I know that these are old posts but I am wondering if marcmc is still making the 3" lifts and for how much

341 - 350 of 350 Posts