Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

MarkMc 3" Suspension Lift???

26K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  jrmanaea1 
#1 ·
Is there now a 3" suspension lift offered by MarkMc?

If so, how do I go about ordering one and will the kit be fine without any other mods?

Thanks,

Philip Flanagan (2002 Trailblazer LS 2WD) :cool:

#15 · (Edited)
Clearly, I am not a TB expert... yet. In the month or so that I have owned mine, I've been burning through the search feature on anything and everything that has crossed my mind relating to my new toy.

I have learned that there is tons of data on this site and the OffRoad TB site. What you will find once you start spending more time searching is, there really isn't one answer to any problem/design/idea/plan, whatever. The true value of digging through the info is making up your mind what is right for you by learning from the guys that have been at it longer than you. (Just like everything in life, actually.)

Of course, the other thing you will find out VERY quickly is there is always 'something else I must do' to your toy. Basic maintenance questions (what type of fluids are best, plugs, oil filters), lift options (I think you are on the right track with Mark's), shocks, springs, armor and bumper (get them from Mike), spare tire carrier(roof, hitch, swing on new rear bumper?), roof rack, etc. There just isn't enough money in the world.

Here is my advice...grab a legal pad and a pencil. Start making notes of what you want to do first, then search that topic. When you do that, you will likely find out that what you wanted to start with isn't what you need to start with, thus the pencil instead of a pen. As you find more and more stuff/topics/projects, write them down. Then you will see things like, "when changing out rear springs for Z-71 springs, I'll need longer rear shocks...what kind should I buy?" Another search, then when you decide, maybe your 'one thing' project will actually take 6 months of budgeting to get all the parts together.

Then, whatever your bank account/winning lottery ticket will allow, attack your projects in a logical order.

The experienced guys here are more than willing to help you out, they just want to be sure you are ready to listen/learn before they spend time trying to give you the benefit of their experience.

#19 ·
Lift kit general question

Hello my name is Anthony I have an 04 Chevy TrailBlazer EXT LS 4x2 I want to put like A5 or 6 inch lift kit maybe with a body lift I want to make it look I probably put some rims and tires on it a brush guard and roof rack I'd like to know I like the appearance of Mark's truck that's really nice I know if you sell something like that how much it is when can I possibly get one if you can give me a call 727-645-7176 or I guess you can write me or whatever on this site much too sure whatever is easier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.