Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

361 - 375 of 375 Posts

·
Banned
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,253 Posts
decembersend (David from Sarasota) and his friend Brian was at our place last weekend for a 3" install,
we had to use parts off mrsmarks TB to complete the lift..
Hope the hurricanes miss us, cus her TB is stuck in the garage...:duh:
Talk about real dedication there! It is amazing how much you will bend over backwards to make your customers happy! Well done Mark, one of these days the beer is on me!

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #363 (Edited)
Talk about real dedication there! It is amazing how much you will bend over backwards to make your customers happy! Well done Mark, one of these days the beer is on me!
Thanks Matt
My customers are also my friends, i try to make the lift prosses as painless for them as possible.

One kewl side note:
All the parts for both my kits are made in America.
When a purchase is made it helps about 5 workers put food on the table for his family.
Probably the best feeling for a vendor besides helping a friend!

Some day we will get together again for some beers bro!
Hope to get back to the midwest to see our family!

·
Banned
chevy
1,091 Posts
I finally got off my duff and put on the body lift I've been holding onto for a month.

Before:

After... mostly. I snapped a pic after I finished everything but the rear bumper. Had to go pick up the kids and was losing daylight. I finished the rear bumper up earlier this evening.

Thanks Mark! I'll be sure to abuse the hell out of it... but you knew that already. :D

I need bigger tires now... :undecided

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
222 Posts
Dopey question.

How does this effect anyone's gas mileage? Looks great. But I don't wanna stick my truck up 3" higher at the expense of loosing 2-3 mpg. Got the truck to keep me outta hock to the OPEC folks.

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
How does this effect anyone's gas mileage? Looks great. But I don't wanna stick my truck up 3" higher at the expense of loosing 2-3 mpg. Got the truck to keep me outta hock to the OPEC folks.
the lift doesn't kill you, its the tire size and weight that costs mpg

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
But I don't wanna stick my truck up 3" higher at the expense of loosing 2-3 mpg.
Ya gotta pay to play. If you have a mission that requires the lift, you need to budget for the fuel. In my case, lifts, tires, rolling resistance, new bumper and especially the ruined aerodynamics under the vehicle conspired to cost me 3-5 MPG. But at only about 15K miles a year, that's maybe $500-800 a year more in fuel cost. Compared to the beauty of the places I get to go, that's a low price to pay. YMMV. ;)

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
222 Posts
Pay to play

Ya gotta pay to play. If you have a mission that requires the lift, you need to budget for the fuel. In my case, lifts, tires, rolling resistance, new bumper and especially the ruined aerodynamics under the vehicle conspired to cost me 3-5 MPG. But at only about 15K miles a year, that's maybe $500-800 a year more in fuel cost. Compared to the beauty of the places I get to go, that's a low price to pay. YMMV. ;)
I guess I'll skip the lift for now. I knew it would cost something in gas mileage, but how much, I didn't know. So far my experience has been without lift kits, my Brat got 16 mpg (w/13" BFG Mud Terrains), my Bronco II got 22 on long trips, but averaged 16-17mpg, my 89 Bronco w/302 got 16, then my Durango got 13.5-14.8 depending on how much highway and hill climbing I did. So far, the TB is in the 16-17.5 range. Surprise .....

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #370
Update

I have one kit available.
First one to paypal me the $400 gets it.
Contact me before you send payment to ensure the kit is still available, cus it wont last long after this post.

The next batch of kits probably wont be available till late November or December due to some fabrication supplier issues.
I can take prepay orders for the next batch of 6 kits, but keep in mind i wont be able to deliver till the brackets are ready..

:thx

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
High voltage is now selling the kits, hit me up at my gmail listed in my signature for more info.
i can reply more easy with phone from gmail..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update

The 3" Body lift will be back in production soon, with High Voltage as my partner.:hail:

Thanks to Kman1022 for his procrastination of installing and donation of the only uninstalled kit that we needed for retooling.:thx
I own a 2006 trailblazer EXT, with 2"spacers in back and 5100 struts set at 2.5" lift up front, did the uca flip and swap. 265/65/17 tires. My question is does Markmc make a 2"or 3" body lift for the Ext version Trailblazer?

361 - 375 of 375 Posts